Approved Story of Crew Lance

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by spacedog218, Nov 19, 2019.

1. spacedog218

spacedog218 Traveler

Full Name: Crew Lance

Nickname: Crew

SO: Straight

Height: 6’5

Date of birth: 21/10/2371S

Place of birth: Central Patraeia

Current residence: City of Elpida

Hobbies and interests: Going outdoors and experiencing the surroundings. Meeting people.

Job: Soldier.

Favourite colour: Green.

Signature Item: My dog tags from the Army. They made me feel strong and remind me of my friends I had in the Army. (not magical)

The story: Hello I’m Crew. I was born in a place called Patraeia, sometimes called the Mainland. When I was four my mother Elizabeth and farther John died by getting shot during a house robbery, I was then looked after my grandmother Jenny. I lived with her for fifteen years, then she past away from a heart attack. I was only 19 then, I was lazy, spoiled and greedy as I always got what I wanted. Thirty days later: I started to feel bad and terrible about my laziness, so I thought I would join the Army. As I was 19 I was old enough. I ended up enlisting in the Army in the Infantry. Making that choice was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but I don’t regret it at all. I’ve done a few tours around and again.

Background: I was a single man, and didn’t have much family or friends out of the Army. I used to go to a bar down the street from where I was staying. One day I was in the bar having a drink, then I heard some people talking about a place I haven’t really heard of called “Elpida”.

They were talking about how much of a good place it was there, so I finished my drink and rushed back to my place. I did some research about it and to see how much it costed to go there. I ended up having enough money to get there and live. I decided to move there because I really needed to restart my life, make friends and maybe start a family, I hope anyway. 4 months later: I moved there and I am happy I did.

Crew only follows one god called “Legaros”.

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

Your bio was a tad bit short but I will allow it on this condition.
    If you haven't already, feel free to join our Discord (https://discord.gg/FVPxuWg) in order to stay up to date with the release schedule.

Best of luck!