Intro Saphiria [Community Manager / Marketing]

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Saphiria, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Update: I am no longer apart of the team.

Howdy Explorers,

I'm Saphiria and I am one of the four managers of the Minecraft Frontiers project (@Tomas, @Matt, @tcvs, @Saphiria Veneficia ).

My job is to recruit new team members, manage the staff, make announcements, keep forums active, help @Cldfire and @hastearms write the wiki, and pretty much anything else you can think of that doesn't have to do with development.

I started out at MFrontiers as a builder, then joined the community team, and eventually became manager or "team-leader" (the title changes fequently). After about two years of being on the project, life hit me hard, and I just couldn't give the amount and quality work that was asked of me. So, on August 30th, 2015 I retired from Minecraft Frontiers.

I plan to stick with this wonderful server, and play as Saphiria Veneficia. While it won't be as fun to me since I know a lot of the secret builds and planned features, it will still be nice to see all of the hard work come to fruition. You never know, I may rejoin the team once I have more time.

Update - I am now rejoining the team and will be preforming the following tasks:
    • Marketing & Project Posts
    • Staff Recruitment & External Presence
    • Creative Server Management
    • Forum Moderation
    I am very excited to be rejoining the team and hope everyone enjoys the work I do.

Cheers,
    Saphiria

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    BobTheMan1110 and Leviathan like this.
  2. Saphiria

I just wanted to let y'all know that I have updated my introduction to explain a little more about why I left Minecraft Frontiers, my former position, and what I am planning to do next.

3. Leviathan

Leviathan Citizen

I am glad you are still sticking with the server Saph, yes it will be really good if you become a forum moderator :)

4. Saphiria

Oh wow, thanks! I love your character biography by the way. I hope to see you in game! :)

5. Leviathan

Leviathan Citizen

We do know each other in game, its me Superd_Jr. Thank you so much :))) I need to reread peoples character bio's my mind has gone blank on everyone's bio.

6. Saphiria

Oh, I didn't know that! I thought you were someone else... :p Hopefully our character names will be setup soon so that we can know who is who a little better.

Yes, I could never leave this server. I just keep coming back. Also, I talked to @tcvs about it, he said they don't need help currently with moderation.

7. FloThePony

FloThePony Citizen

I think you should become a moderator. Even though I'm haven't even finished my bio, when I started working on it, he PM'ed me and encuraged me to write a bio, and was very kind and supportive. He offered to help me at just about every step, from making me a signature to teaching me about how to do well on the server. He made everything feel nice and easy to join a new community. I think he would be a great moderator.

8. Saphiria

Thanks so much Flo. I am very happy I helped you, and welcome back to Minecraft Frontiers!

FloThePony likes this.
  9. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Goodluck.

10. Saphiria

Thanks! I am hoping everything will go smoothly.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  11. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Saph, Saph, Saph.
    What can I say? An extremely nice and compassionate person, who puts a lot of effort into Frontiers. Always ready to help. Always ready to give advice. Thank you for all the work that you've put in as a beta tester, and before as part of the staff. Best of luck in life and have a great day! :)

12. Saphiria

It means a lot to hear that even when I am not staff I still make the community a better place. I also want to congratulate you on joining the team, you will enjoy it a lot, its full of amazingly wonderful people.

13. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

You're welcome, I haven't seen anyone who could be mad or upset at you. Thank you aswell, and yes, maybe together we can help the server :)

14. Saphiria

Just would like to give you guys a quick update:

I will be joining the team once again taking on the roles of Marketing / Community Manager / Moderator.

I am very excited to start working with this wonderful community again.

FloThePony likes this.
  15. FloThePony

FloThePony Citizen

YAAAS
    So I can remove my signature thing now, since you are both Mod and Prefect? xD

16. Saphiria

I am very excited. Also I will not be prefect anymore now that I am part of the team again.

17. llyrios

llyrios Retired Staff Retired Staff

Congratulations saph!