Approved PopePurlington Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Pope Purlington, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Pope Purlington

Pope Purlington Traveler

Username: PopePurlington

Discord Username: Jacks#2563

Full Name: Jacks Purlington
    Nickname(s): Jacks
    Date of birth: July 22, 2382
    Place of birth: Small town in up North part of Mainland
    Job: None
    Interests and hobbies: Exploration and horseback riding
    Religious Belief: Ignarus
    Signature Item (s): An axe named “Vorpal”

Story Paragraph: I was born during a great blizzard in the North. My family just a simple logging family. My mother Lilith, my father Ulric and my older sister Mary. I was born without any problems. When I was 16, my world changed. It started when my sister was taken by some bandits, my father gathered a group of men and set out to rescue my sister. Of course my mother said no I couldn’t but my father brought me along, they found the group deep in the woods. They were southerners, not used to the cold. My fathers group split up and slowly creeped up to the camp, I went with my father and we found where my sister was being held. We freed her and suddenly a man sounded the alarm. My father and the group attacked the bandits, killing all but one. The bandit told of a great number of bandits that were going to attack the village and that they had already left to do so. When we got home the village was destroyed and everyone there was dead. The group buried the dead and the next day set after the bandits. We tracked them to an abandoned fortress and attacked. They had set a trap which I would’ve fallen into if not for my sister. She died, my father moved into a room and suddenly went berserk. He was stabbed and slashed more time than I could count but in the end all the bandits in the room were dead. Then one came from a closet and stabbed my father in the heart. I charged and split his head open with an axe, my father was dead. Before we left we buried the dead, I took my fathers axe. He never talked about it but he fought in a big war when he was younger, his axe was battle axe with old ruins on it that he said meant “Vorpal”. When we finally got to a new village we went our different ways.

Years after that incident, I had been living on my own, finding work wherever I could when I stumbled upon a group of men trying to have their way with a young lady. I jumped into action, knocking out the first guy. The other 4, surprised turned and drew their blades. I realized they were wearing fine clothes. They were noblemen, and there was no going back for attacking them. I moved quickly and knocked the foolish men out. The girl had ran off and I also decided to take my leave. When I got to the nearby town I found a place to rest.

All the sudden there was yelling outside. The town guard had announced that they were looking for a man who had attacked the governor's son, that man was me. I quickly gathered my things and left the town but it was to late. The town guard had found me and were chasing me. I reached the ocean. I had lost them, for now, I found an old shack with an old man and a boat. I payed him to take me to Elpida. I had no idea what the place was but It wasn’t here. We set off just as the guard was coming forward. All of the sudden I heard arrows and bolts fly by my ears, then they stopped. When I turned to the old man I saw 3 arrows in his back, he was dead. I dumped his body of the boat and set say to Elpida, to a new life.

2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome to the server.
    Amazing bio, i really liked reading it.
    Approved!