Approved Pheba's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by JangoFett3000, Dec 17, 2019.

1. JangoFett3000

JangoFett3000 Verified Traveler

Username: [JDOG1530]

Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): [_J-DOG_, #9913]

Full Name: [Pheba Oduego (Pronounced Feba Odewgo) ]

Nickname(s): [Phe]

Date of birth: [April 13th 2377S]

Place of birth: [Village Aeops, Mainland]

Job: [A merchant, a musician and an instrument maker (Marimbas and Harps) ]

Interests and hobbies: [Making musical instruments, listening to the stories of the village through trade, teaching music to others, trading wares]

Religious Belief: [Aestheria and Metus]

Signature Item (s): [His Harp (From his Father) and Diamond Axe (Handed down generations through his family (it is very used)) ]

Personality: Jolly and bright. Phe loves being around others and enjoys entertaining his fellow villagers. He enjoys any jokes that he’s told, and his laugh is a mixture between Santa Claus and a Viking. He has no family that came to Elpida but his dog Brovas and that’s enough for him. When politics invades his life, he gets very quiet and becomes almost stoic never truly showing his emotions or opinions. He is one of the most optimistic individuals you will meet in your life and when not concerned about politics is honest to all that he meets. While he does have a great smile those who know him, only know that he’s excited by something when he does a little jump and then starts to laugh. While he can be taken advantage of, he is a courageous soul who believes in an eye for an eye…

The Names Phe, Short for Pheba. I come from a land down under where I lived with my family. We were quite well off and enjoyed a reasonable level of living. Being the youngest of 4 (1 sister and 2 brothers) I quickly learnt the skills of farming and business, selling to my village. My education was enrichened with music and song every Friday evening. My father was a farmer by day and a musician by night. It was his teachings that made me proficient in the harp and glockenspiel. My mother…was terrific at the arts and created wonders from banners to paintings. Our family honoured the 6 gods known to the land especially Aestheria and Metus for they have and continue to bring prosperity to our lands and family. When I turned 20, I remember that It was my mother’s wish to travel to Elpida and sell her creations to the townsfolk there but, my father would not let her. He spoke of the bandits and terrible creatures that would have devastated my mother’s stall. He proposed that I go and take my mother’s place which not only broke my mother but reduced her to tears. It was years before she was well enough in the mind to make any decisions. She eventually understood the concern that my father had for her. Having spent all my life in the village, my mother admitted it might be time for me to make my move in the world.

Before departing for the new world, I was given the family Diamond axe passed down generations for luck and, in the hope that a talented blacksmith may repair it. My father gifted me his Harp so that I might not be so lonely in my travels. I promised to return to visit and gift my mother with her hard earned profits. My sister a dog breeder gifted me a pup whom I named Brovas and together him and I have travelled over land and sea heading towards Elpida.

I continue to pray to Aestheria and Metus that my travels remain untouched and safeguarded.

Yours truly

- Pheba Oduego

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome ot the server! This is a good bio. The backstory might be a bit short, but it seems as though your have your character well thought out.
    This bio is approved!

3. JangoFett3000

JangoFett3000 Verified Traveler

Thanks eragon43!! can't wait for the server