Pan_Witch's character backstory for Owen Grayson II

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Laniebug1005, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Laniebug1005

Laniebug1005 Verified Traveler

Minecraft Username: Pan_Witch
    Full Name: Owen Grayson II
    Nickname: "Wen" "The Myth Weaver"
    Date of Birth: March 1st 2388s (I think I did this math right)
    Place of Birth: A small seaside village in the North East of the mainland
    Mainland Job: Textiles craftsman and artisan
    Interests and Hobbies: Astronomy, History of the Gods, Elpidan History, Tapestry making
    God of Worship: Aestheria
    Signature Item: A leather-bound notebook filled with all his history studies and drawings of the port at his home/tapestry patterns.

Owen was born to Owen Grayson I and Anna Labon Grayson on March 1st of 2388S. They were an artisan family, focusing in the textiles and fabric works department. Unfortunately, his mother passed away when he was the age of four. Around three years later, his father remarried Lauren Mirra, a candle maker from the south who already had twin girls. Fortunately for him, he got along well with his new stepfamily and they all lived a fairly normal life, sending goods out by ship for trade and spent days filled with good food, singing and making art they all loved.

Owen always felt that he was almost too comfortable in this life, and he wanted something more, he needed adventure. At 13 he heard some sailors at the docks talking about Elpida. He fell in love with the island from what he learned and began studying as much as he could about it. He put aside money for several years, not only from his normal sales but from commissioning tapestries with godly stories, and at 18 he had enough to start a new life and sail to Elpida, hoping to find adventure, unknown history, and new art.

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome!

I really like your bio so far, but unfortunately it needs at least 1-2 more paragraphs before we can approve it. Try adding a bit more about your character's personality or backstory and let us know when you've updated it.

3. Laniebug1005

Laniebug1005 Verified Traveler

Okie Dokie! Thank you for the feedback!

Alir99 likes this.