Intro Hi, my name is ThornRage

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by ThornRage, Nov 4, 2015.

1. ThornRage

ThornRage Verified Traveler

I started playing Minecraft in Dec 2010 with beta 1.2

I was forced to play actually. A friend bought a second account so that he could show the game to friends. He gave me the login information and I reluctantly joined him in game. He was running the server off his computer. I was immediately hooked.

Three weeks later I moved his world over to a hosting company. Me and a friend got tired of having to wait for him to get home from work before we could play.

I have been building ever since.

At one time our server hosted 2 dozen citizens in a Red vs Blue pvp style server. I turned into a disaster when drama exploded. Since then I have kept my server for friends and family only.

My server now hosts at most about 3 people at one time. I just dont have the time to admin another busy server and I want to play with more people.

So after searching, I found a post at MMORPG.com about this place and I am very interested.

I am willing to give the admins here a tour of my server if they want to see what I can do. I would love to beta test but am willing to wait for the full release.

Thank you.

2. jamestiger

jamestiger Known Citizen

Welcome to the forums!

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hiya ThornRage.
    Welcome to Frontiers and thank you for applying. I hope to see you in-game and maybe we can play together sometime.