Intro Hi everyone, I'm Draconis :)

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Draconis, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Draconis

Draconis Citizen

Hi all, I've been following MF for around a year now after discovering it in PMC around a year ago. I've been a bit of a silent follower and just lurking around the shadows but as the project is now picking up I shall now leave the comforts of the darkness and introduce myself XD. I've not really role-played much in any servers but what truly intrigued me about this place was the way it had described how the economy will be managed as I have seen this to be a very large problem in many MMORPG's where hyperinflation always tends to take place (Thank the lords it isn't as bad in the real world). I have also been really interested in how the npc's will not just be in a world of their own fully uncaring and bland but actually interacting with the world to create a more realistic and meaningful world. Thanks so much to all you amazing staff who have put your time into creating this server and I really hope that it will bloom into an amazing server with a brilliant community.

BobTheMan1110 likes this.
  2. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Great to hear that you have decided to break the silence and become a part of the community. Will be great to see you around here on the forum.

3. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you now outside of your incognito mode ;)

4. Draconis

Draconis Citizen

Thanks @tcvs and @hastearms :) I'll try to be active on the forums when studies aren't being a hassle and burning my hands and eyes...

5. Zhalo Aurn

Zhalo Aurn Citizen Retired Staff

gl to all on your bio's:)

6. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Draconis buddy!
    Man you invited me here and you're on less than me? You're slacking mate. Hope studies give you a break so we can play together.
    Have a good day bro.