Approved Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Gadoosh123, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Gadoosh123

Gadoosh123 Traveler

A conserved man, only looking to succeed his family line. Discrete, hides his face for unknown reasons
    Username
    : Gadoosh123
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Pt#4631
    Full Name: Kut Senjo
    Stranger to the common eye, Senjo's bizarre blue hair makes him stand out. Something passed on within the family of Kut.

Background
    It is held within upmost importance within the family heirloom, a drawing of a man dressed in fine clothing, poised with a straw hat as he stand tall and proud, glowing with his blue hair
    My father was Fora, Kut
    The Fora were known for their strength and diligence in the fields of craftsmanship, and were raised to be strong men to carry out tasks in exchange for coin. Some unfortunately took coin to commit strenuous and disgusting acts against the people in the Mainland, resulting in skepticism and shame held against the family, as they were segregated as greedy and uncivilized.
    With this in mind, the change of surname to my father's name was Kut's choice, in attempt to start a new life for me, and to not have prejudice held against me.

When I was entering my teenager years, my father said that our family was concerned about me being able to complete the duties of our family, as I was relatively short. I don't know if I have any siblings, maybe the family was so concerned about being successful for future generations that they only wanted the best possible candidate.. and well, I don't want to imagine what may have happened. My father, caring, always protected me from the labor that was imposed on me by my grandfather.
    And well that's how this journey all started.

Pushed out into the world,
    a young man, alone, seeking chivalry and friendship, hoping to obtain this in the Mainland.

What an adventure its been so far!

Meeting many at Inns, assisting those in need, I hoped to be the best person I could be and to serve others. But the mainland's true colors disgusted me, my repulsion lead to the decision that I would head to Elpidah. Before I embarked on this journey I procured food and water, those that were indebted and grateful to me were saddened at my choice of leaving, and provided me with all kinds of gifts, but I swore to live a better life and to continue helping others.

I'm 17 as of now, and I have been independent for 4 years, still anxious by the possibility of those with power in the Mainland, in search of me, I don't know whats happened to my father, my mother died when she had given birth to me.

Arriving in Elpidah, with many others, Senjo hopes to acquaint himself with them . . . .

Nickname(s): Senjo
    Height: 5'9
    Date of birth: January 13 2388S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Miner
    Interests and hobbies: Enjoys hunting, farming and community activities
    Much like his ancestors, father, grandfather and the father of the father and so forth, physical acts to serve in industry were of many of their interests and strengths, as many sons were forced into engaging in the labour and expectations of the Fora Family.
    Religious Belief: Metus
    Senjo prays to the gods, in the hopes that he can become successful in his field, not for the sake of fulfilling the family that he misses deeply, but for his late father to be proud of him

Signature Item (s): Straw hat passed down through the Kut family line, centuries old, and strangely, undamaged

Despite its importance, Fora threw the straw hat, forgotten, left somewhere,
    Was it is hate against the family? Or was it something else, maybe its enhancements were ones not of men, but of devils?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. HeyitsTalon

HeyitsTalon Citizen Ambassador

3. HeyitsTalon

HeyitsTalon Citizen Ambassador

ACCEPTED!!!