Autobiography of a rather unremarkable man

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by TheBlueLaser, Oct 28, 2019.

1. TheBlueLaser

TheBlueLaser Traveler

rw171's Character Bio

Full Name: Alexander
    Nickname(s): Alex
    Date of birth: Unknown, 2386S
    Place of birth: Patraeia
    Current residence: Elpida
    Job: Merchant
    Interests and hobbies: Combat, Reading, Philosophy
    Religious Belief: Phaedron, Aestheria
    Signature Item (s): The dagger "Pheobe" given to him by his Father

Background
    I am afraid to talk about my childhood with the strangers I have met on the boat so far, they have such different lives. Despite having very supportive parents I don't think that the others would approve of my upbringing. I was taken in by my parents, who never gave me their names and raised me as one of their own. I soon became an heir to their organization and wealth. They gave me the name Alexander after the first man in the hopes of creating a new branch in Elpida. I took on the responsibility and honor, glad to be on my own for once. My father taught me to defend myself and gave me a dagger he made named "Phoebe". It was made especially for me, every detail was tailored to me, from my preference of blade length to the grip molded to the shape of my closed palm. My mother was always busy with most of the management that my father didn't enjoy doing but one of the few times I've seen her was when I was leaving, she had always been present in other ways, such as leaving food for me after work and giving me books that were about things she knew I was interested in. I was glad to have her send me off, even if it was somewhat embarassing. They went on and on about the importance of establishing our name in the new settlement of Elpida. They wanted to see their Alexander and Pheobe shape the new land as a land where Phaedron could be respected despite his reputation.
    All this to say, I plan to keep a low profile and control things hidden like the clouds, right in plain sight.

Rocket likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

Your bio is shaping up quite well, but it is a bit short and we require at least 2-3 paragraphs. If you can add to it, then that would be great!