About the calendar on the events page

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Zombie_Striker, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

While exploring the new website, I found the calendar in the events tab. Although this is a good idea to have, the time listed for each event should either use the GMT format or have some form of conversion chart for members not in your timezone.

Also, it has been marked down when the election is over, but it does not state when the election starts. Do elections start right at the end of the previous election, or is it that the dates they start on have not been marked down?

2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

I believe it says below it the times in in the UK timezone, so once you know the difference it's easy to calculate how late it would be for you.

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Events will always be on Saturdays, around 7-8pm GMT, so you can easily convert it to your time. The website has just recently been, and is still being updated, so some parts are still being filled in. Give it some time.

4. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

I did not add the other election deadlines as I did not want to clutter the calendar. Though you are right, it might not hurt, I'll add them, :D