Intro Whats Up Guys?

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Unstaqble, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Unstaqble

Unstaqble Verified Traveler

Hey people of the Minecraft Frontiers community! I'm SuperVortex, but you can just call me Vortex (My IGN is Unstaqble).

I just found out about the Minecraft Frontiers Project, and I think it has a unique ring to it, so I'm very excited to go and try it out some time! I love playing on Minigame and PvP servers, but I also like playing interesting RPG servers sometimes. This really caught my eye as I was browsing through the Minecraft Forums. I believe this server has a whole lot of potential, and could very well end up being one of the best servers out there, along with a wonderful community.

So, want to know more about me and my Minecraft experience? Alrightey, I'm a big Minecraft fan. I first found out about Minecraft when I found the Yogscast play it during the Alpha/Beta days. I followed their Minecraft series to the end, and that's what made me want to play Minecraft. I got Minecraft Pocket Edition in around late 2010 on my dad's phone, and then I went on to make dozens of filled worlds with hundreds of buildings, such as a library, cave house, general store, etc. I then moved forward to getting the cracked version of PC Minecraft on my laptop in 2011. I officially got Minecraft in 2013, by buying a gift card at Gamestop which it took me MONTHS of begging my Dad to get me. I had so much fun playing Minecraft in 2014, it became THE glory year for me. I became way more active in Minecraft communities after 2012, as I ran my own servers, became a staff member in many servers, as well as a role-model for most players in small communities. I absolutely love how much Minecraft has evolved in the past 6 years, and it really is amazing to see all the large and small communities going to work on new ideas and servers that are absolutely so fun to play. Now I have a beastly PC that runs Minecraft really well, and I have had the chance to improve my PvP skills majorly. Minecraft has made a big impact of my life, it made me want to code on plugins for Minecraft, which lead to me learning HTML, it has also improved my typing skills without me noticing as I talked more and more in the chats of Minecraft servers over the years.

Alright, enough about Minecraft. I'm a really funny dude who loves video games, computers, and tech in general. Other than being tech-savvy, I love sports. I am a big basketball fan, and I am also part of my school team. I had played soccer for a year in the league, being the second top scorer of my team. I had also played hockey for 3 years, and now I am proud of being so athletic and strong. I have a few hobbies I enjoy, such as writing down tech stuff in my notebooks, as well as practicing my jump shot and 360 or reverse layup. I also enjoy watching Youtube, whether it's FIFA trickshots, or Complex News.

That's basically my life. Peace.

Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hey and welcome.
    Nice to see your interest in Frontiers.
    You seem to be a big fan on Minecraft, so I'm sure you'll enjoy this server. If you want to join the server, feel free to write up a bio in the Character Bios section, and hopefully you'll be approved.
    Ofcourse right now the server is undergoing some updates, so phase 1 is over. However Phase 2 will be back with some much-needed improvements.
    Hope to see you there! :D

3. Unstaqble

Unstaqble Verified Traveler

Thanks Alir99! Can't wait for Phase 2! Good luck on the bug fixing, too! :D

4. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers! I am very excited to see another passionate member. I would love to meet you in-game. If you need any help at all, just ask.