Approved Sorina Everwoods life

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by spaghettio, Dec 5, 2019.

1. spaghettio

spaghettio Traveler

Username: sad__spaghetti

Discord Username: sad__spaghetti#7085

Full Name: Sorina Everwood

Nickname(s): Rina

Date of birth: 13 of April, 2386S

Place of birth: On the mainland

Current residence: Elpida

Job: treats the sick in town, explores to make extra money if needed

Interests and hobbies: helping others, enjoys adventuring

Religious Belief: Aestheria - Sorina strongly believes that learning is how we advance society and believes art is special and holds power

Signature Item - she owns a charm bracelet with no charms on it, but could find charms that remind her of her parents or her life to add to it, and could symbolise her development and experiences in Elpida. (Let me know if this is ok as I see that we aren’t supposed to have the item when we arrive but I thought this would be an interesting concept)

Background info on mainland-

Sorina loves in the mainland with her parents, who were explorers and often left her alone while they went on adventures. They were considered ‘wealthy’ on the mainland, due to the stuff they would sell from their adventures, but money never lasted as they kept taking it to go on more expeditions, leaving Sorina feeling lonely. The last time sorina saw her parents, they gave her a charm bracelet that had no charms. They encouraged her to explore the world and add charms to it as she grew older. Sorina didn’t know why they were talking to her like they weren’t going to see her again but I she didn’t understand. It wasn’t until a year later that Sorina learned they had died due to a bandit attack, directly from people of the mainland itself. It was a planned attack that her parents were aware of, which lead Sorina to believe the only reason they left for their expedition to protect her so she would be invoked in the attack. She was only 13 at the time.

Sorina was left alone for years and trained up her skills in treating people with sicknesses and injuries, and managed to make enough money to travel to Elpida. She wanted to leave the mainland, and explore a new place where she could help others in need and fill the hole in her heart that existed from the lack of support her parents supplied. She wanted to start a new life on her own, and experience new events and adventure out, like her parents did. She arrived in Elpida, found a house she could afford and officially now lived in Elpida.

Within Elpida, she started living and treating the sick to earn money, and whenever she could she would explore the world around her. Her charm bracelet was still empty, but it was only the start of her journey. Who knows what the future holds?

Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello!

Your character seems really nice and I’m sure would be a great addition to the community. Your signature item is fine, as no one gets the item when they first start, but they might get it later.

Hope to see you around :D