Approved Savster's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Savster, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Savster

Savster Citizen

Full Name: Agneel Evenus
    Nickname(s): Nelly
    Date of birth: 18 March 2362S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: Lives in a small, portable home that is pulled by horses.
    Job: Travelling Foods Merchant, Fisherman
    Interests and hobbies: Climbing Mountains, Deep Sea Diving, Tinkering, Cooking
    Religious Belief: Marventa
    Signature Item (s): Pike the fishing rod and the first ever item he made.

Character History
    Agneel grew up with a quarrelsome mother and father who left each other when Agneel was only eight years old. This was hard on him as he was still maturing but he was fortunate enough to have an uncle, from his father's side, to raise him and teach him the art of fishing. At first he was taught net fishing in shallow waters and progressed to larger nets and deeper waters. Eventually, in his early teens, he was taught rod fishing using a stick and a string, as his parents were too involved in arguing that they forgot about proving money to their son. Agneel, was not fond of fishing with a stick and string, so he came up with the idea of building his own one. After he became talented with rod fishing, he thought of selling his fish for money, as he could catch more than enough fish to feed his uncle and himself. He started by setting up a small stand where he would successfully sell plentiful fish to gather enough money to improve his fishing rod.

In his late teens, Agneel thought of setting up a food stand where he would sell a variety of raw and cooked fish. After making a living in his home town, he built a transportable food stand so that he could sell his fish delicacies to adventurers and travellers on the roads. After successfully establishing a food stand and becoming a know fish vendor, Agneel strived to catch the biggest fish he could find in the deep sea. So he taught himself how to deep sea dive and went out to sea. Without any advanced gear or equipment, Agneel kept on swimming and diving to find the big catch. However, his immense effort did to no avail. Agneel never gave up. Agneel found his opportunity to achieve his life long goal. He heard about a ship that travelled from the Mainland to the rumoured Elpida. This was his one chance to to live big. He planned of travelling to Elpida and selling raw and cooked fish and making greater sums of money. He hoped this money would buy him the gear and equipment he needed to catch big. Agneel doesn't know what he's stepping into but he has high hopes. Only time will tell his fate.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    BobTheMan1110 likes this.
  2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

I love the whole idea of fishing! I myself love fishing (in real life), so I think this is brilliant. Though, I think you need three paragraphs to be accepted, but don't quote me on that. @tcvs, am I correct?

3. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

You can see the biography is linked to our lore. Savster clearly made an effort when writing it. In terms of getting accepted into beta, no need to write more as far as I am concerned.

That said, people generally enjoy further working on their story as time progresses. Our community members are actually quite keen on reading what others write, so do feel free to elaborate on your character. Anyone is welcome to write a story in the Custom Lore section - threads in that section don't need to be biographies.

4. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

There is nothing really on quantity. We are more aiming for quality.

5. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ah, makes sense, thanks for clarifying. This is what confused me: