Approved Rowan ‘Wrath’ Greenwood Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Reapers, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Reapers

Reapers Verified Traveler

Username
    : Minecarftdavinci
    Discord Username : MCDaVinci #1454
    Full Name: Rowan ‘Wrath’ Greenwood
    Nickname(s): Wrath
    Date of birth: 6/6/2380S
    Place of birth: MainLand
    Job: Ranger
    Interests and hobbies: Hunting stalking and basic smithing
    Religious Belief: Worshiper of Phaedron, for the cover of darkness and shadows to help on the hunt and the ranging
    Signature Item (s): Yew Bow named Whisper passed down for generations threw the Greenwood ranging family.

From a family of minor note in the mainland of Patraeia, the Greenwoods were given the duty of protecting a border pass and were often more at one in the woods surrounding their home than in the cities blending and becoming one with the forest. Greenwoods have long worshiped the god of Phaedron to grant them luck in their hunting with the blessing of the shadows and darkness to hide them form their pray. Rowans Family educated him ion more than just the way of the hunt, they taught him his reading and writing and the basic skills he would need if he was to survive both in the wood and the sprawling cities. He was taught to use all the environment provided him, for the animals and monsters he hunted supplied more than food. He was taught skills in basic smithing, and apothecary to help those that lived in the village protected by the Greenwoods.

Rowans family despite their distance and disdain from the capital and their love of the country and woods, were required to understand the nature of politics. His father, two younger brothers and himself would take a trip yearly into the capital to pay their respects to the emperor to keep our lands and his good faith. After the assassination of emperor Claudius, when the senate was formed my father went to stake our families claim to our lands and we have since been scrutinised over what has long been our families land. To help the family my brothers and I left home to join the Patreia Army were Rowan was separated from his two brothers. Rowan as a trailbreaker and a forward ranger due to his skills in the forest to which his brothers just could not contend with, both younger brothers were sent to the army’s infantry.

After two years with the military ranger unit I was dispatched to a mountain hold as a captain, after a year at the mountain range I learned both my brothers had been killed in an attempted attack by a bandit tribe, despite the tribes defeat both Rowans brothers had been killed. Rowan grew more distance and quieter his man called began calling him The Wrath for the way he moved so silently through the forest and mountains when hunting bandit tribes and the way he mercilessly took their lives in the name of Patraeia.

After returning home from the army to find my home destroyed due to political distress, Rowan began hearing tales and rumours of a new land and the promise of knowledge and land to roam. Feeling the loss of his home and what had remained of his family after the loss of his brothers the pull of this new land away from the political unrest seemed inviting, using what remained of my families wealth I packed my meagre belongings including my family’s bow ‘Whisper’ which has been separated from my hand on my journey to the docks sailing for the land of Elpida, but know that it shall find its way back to me. I arrived at the docks ready to set off and start a new life in this strange new land.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome!

I really liked this bio. It shows that you’ve clearly read through the lore.

Consider yourself approved :D

Reapers likes this.
  3. Reapers

Reapers Verified Traveler

Thank you, I cant express how excited i am, and im glad you liked the bio I put alot of time and thought into how i want Rowan to be

Alir99 likes this.
  4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hope to see you in Elpida soon!