Approved Le_Snak_Diggs Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by LeSnakDiggs, Dec 15, 2019.

1. LeSnakDiggs

LeSnakDiggs Traveler

Username: [Le_Snak_Diggs]
    Discord Username: [Le Snak Diggs#4227]
    Full Name: [Mishrak ac Goska]
    Nickname: [Mishrak]
    Date of birth: [7th March 2383S]
    Place of birth: [Mainland]
    Job: [Blacksmith, but aspiring Inventor]
    Interests and hobbies: [Trying to invent a new machine, meeting and spending time with people and friends]
    Religious Belief: [Agnostic (basically not being atoned to one Deity)]
    Signature Item: [Rare crystal ring passed down to me from Mother]

Background
    I was born on the mainland as an only child. I spent most of my days leading a plain life, just getting an education and spending time with friends. As I was growing up, I wanted to be an Inventor, but was shunned by my parents as it isn't a reliable state of income, and they wanted me to continue the family job of being a Blacksmith. around 16 my father started training me in the Forge, teaching me how to not only make weapons and armour, but also jewellery or tools. The work was hot, tiring and not that rewarding as there were many other Blacksmiths around us all fighting for the recognition. I kept asking if I could just try and pursue my research as he didn't need my help anyway.

It wasn't until the bandits from the regular raids attacked the mainland. My parents weren't killed, but my father was injured and now can't work the forge. His arm was badly sliced, beyond mending, so the physical exertion of lifting heavy items and swinging his tools every waking hour of the day was beyond him. I had to now full-time work the forge, and didn't have enough time to pursue my own dreams as we needed the money.

After a time, one night he revealed to me his life's savings, telling me to join the new colony leaving to Elpida, and start up a career in Inventing there, while still trying to continue the Smithing trade. My Mother also gave me her Engagement ring, a ring passed down through the sons in our family to give to the love we find. So as the next colony was leaving, I paid for my fare, with only the bare necessities of food, clothing, money, Smithing Equipment and my Mother's Ring.

Now, upon arriving in Elpida, I hope to start a successful smithing trade, while being able to research and invent my own machines or tools that I can uniquely Smith and Build myself, to ensure a successful future for myself and Elpida.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    eragon43 likes this.
  2. org36

org36 Citizen Ambassador

Approved.