Approved Hitsuki (火月) - The Burning Moon

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by DDevil_, Apr 12, 2016.

1. DDevil_

DDevil_ Citizen

Full Name: Hitsuki (火月/ Means "Burning Moon" or "Moon of Fire")

Nickname(s):
    Hitsuji/Hitsu (羊, means Sheep, If you change the K in Hitsuki for J, it becomes Hitsuji, which means sheep, when a kid, it was a nickname, he hates it)

Age::20 (May not be precise due to unavailable information)

Date of birth: NA/NA/2385

Place of birth: Unknown (somewhere East from the mainland)

Current residence: A small custom built house on the outskirts of Elpidia, based off his original small replica of a shinden-zukuri.

Job: Mercenary

Interests and hobbies: Music and Art

Religious Belief: Doesn't really have one, but agree to the ideals of Aestheria, as it is similar from the ideals of his native land.

Signature Items:
    • Shiroi (白):
      Appears to be a normal katana, but is actually enhanced with different techniques from the different knowledge obtain from his double nationality. Given to him by his adoptive father.

• Kuroi (黒)
      A compacted version of a compound bow, due to years of use, it has lost a lot of range and power, but still has his moments. Given to him by Mizu (水)

Story:
    My name is Mitsuki, I am a descendent of a civilization from the East. Although I am a foreigner, I am fluent in your language. I might have some accents since my native language doesn't have correspondents of a few of your letters (Ex: Elpida would be read as エルピダー, or "Erupida"), but it's barely noticeable.

I came to the Mainland searching for a person, in your language, her name name can be read as Mizu, in my language, her name is written as , which means Water. She is a childhood friend of mine, and I've been searching for her for years.

In recent events I've learnt she might have went to Elpida, so I gathered the biggest portion of the money I was carrying and used it to go to Elpida.

First of all allow me to explain my name, in my native language we don't use letters as you do. We used something called kanji. For you, each kanji might seem like a drawing, but each one of them has a meaning. For example: 猫 (Neko) means cat, 白(Shiro) means white. We also have something that is kind of similar to what you call letters but there is another talk for another day.

Now, name are usually written with kanji, so if we take the previous example, A name like 白猫 (Shironeko) would mean "White cat".

My name for example is written with, 火 (Hi) which means fire, and 月 (Tsuki), which means moon. So you can read my name as something like "burning moon" or "moon of fire". I had a friend in the orphanage I lived un, her name was 水(Mizu/Water), and she is the reason I use this name today. Why do they call me that? Well, you can read more about that in Hitsuki (火月) - The Burning Moon - Origin

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

@DDevil_ I am surprised no one has responded to this considering you have gotten a lot of feedback from your other lore piece.

Hopefully @Alir99 Will be able to get back to you on this!

Cc @Alir99 @Saphiria

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

I am so sorry @DDevil_ as I was a bit held up. I will look at it tonight.

4. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

I think it's ready, but I do not handle biographies. I love it, and thanks for all the work you do!

5. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Very interesting =)
    I actually really enjoyed reading and learning about your character.
    Can't find any problems with it, so consider yourself accepted.
    Contact @tcvs for your prototype badge and server access.
    Best of luck!

6. DDevil_

DDevil_ Citizen

Thanks a lot guys :D Will do!