Approved Frodo Silverfletch bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Frodo, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Frodo

Frodo Traveler

Username: iJayReloads
    Discord Username: iJay #3013
    Full Name: Frodo Silverfletch
    Nickname(s): Silver
    Date of birth: March 18th 2387S
    Place of birth: A bustling city on the mainland
    Job: Blacksmith
    Interests and hobbies: Crafting, Singing, Drinking, Cooking, Fishing, Caring for animals

Religious belief: Follower of Metus due to my desire of a prosperous future

Signature Item (s):
    The first dagger I ever smithed with the help of my father. I called it Bluefang. It's the only thing I have left of my father.

I was born on the mainland in a bustling city to a family of crafters. My mother was a tailor and my father a blacksmith. However I never got to see my mother as she passed away during child birth. I wish that I could of met her at least once. My father told me stories of her smile and the joy it brought to those around her and how her clothes were sought after by many.
    But I guess I'll never know.
    With only one parent I had to start working young. By age 12 I was working with my father at his shop. He was a kind man and a great teacher, he taught me everything I know. He did not scold me for my mistakes and always said it's a part of learning.
    I worked hard with my dad to put food on the table. With my mother gone I learned to cook a few things to keep us from eating just bread all the time.
    My father wished I could of gone to school and apologised often for me not being able to. Some part of me wished I could have gone to school but another wouldnt want to change a thing about my childhood. The time I spent with my father was irreplaceable. I just wish I had a bit more.
    The day he died, I had just woken up. I got up and as normal went down to the shop where my father would have normally been waiting for me. But that day he wasnt there. I went back to the house. In his small room he lay there cold and ridged on the bed. The cause of death I still do not know but I try not to think about that day.

After the death of my father I could not stay on the mainland any longer so I sold what stock was left in my father shop and paid for the journey to Elpida. I left as I couldn't stand to be in the place my father and mother left me, it brought me to a place in my mind I dodnt want to be. I heard about the wealth that could be made in Elpida and knew that's where I needed to go. I planed to open up a shop of my own and supply the lands with all the smithed goods they need. Hopefully one day I will become known for the best blades in the land, but only time will tell.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello!

A really nice bio you’ve written here, consider it approved!

Hope to see you around :D