Approved Euclid Antonius - Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by DrPie27, Dec 21, 2019.

1. DrPie27

DrPie27 Traveler

Username: DrPie27
    Discord Username: Dr.pie#5043
    Full Name: Euclid Achilles Antonius
    Nickname(s): Ant
    Date of birth: 27th August 2386S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Merchant
    Interests and hobbies: Whittling animals from wood
    Religious Belief: I pray to Metus before I sleep to bring good luck to my trade
    Signature Item (s): I wear my father's mysterious coin on a necklace all hours

Story Paragraphs: When I was in the mainland, I lived with my divorced father in a general shop, he owned it and would run it and sometimes he'd let me run the counter while he was out, but one day something odd happened, I was reading in my room when my father came in and asked me about a mysterious coin he had received from a customer, it wasn't like any other, it had strange symbols on it and a triangular hole through the middle, he started to wear it as a good luck charm, however, what happened a few weeks later wasn't lucky at all, an outbreak of tuberculosis spread throughout our settlement and infected mostly everyone there, including my father.

Before he died, he told me to gather all the shop's money and get a boat to Elpida to live a fulfilling and happy life there, shortly later that week, he died. I took over the shop and started selling treatments for the epidemic, but not much helped, eventually, I was forced to leave that settlement as it had been to contaminated, so I started selling things in the streets of towns, some people bought things, not many though, it was hard to sell things without a shop to display them in, I didn't have a place to sleep, I would rest on bushes or behind a building, it really didn't help with my mental health, it was difficult.

At one point, I remembered my father telling me to go to Elpida, and live happily, I bought a ticket with my saved up money and started packing up to leave, while I was packing, someone called cal approached me and asked why I was leaving, I explained my situation and they helped me pack up, they said they were to leave as far as possible, so I told them of my intention to travel to Elpida,they offered to accompany me on the way; an offer I couldn't decline, we walked to the departing boats and left for Elpida.

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thank you for your interest in Minecraft Frontiers.

Your bio has been approved!