Approved Character Biography: Maka Evans

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by bball2525, Dec 19, 2019.

1. bball2525

bball2525 Verified Traveler

Hello! My Minecraft username is bball2525.

My parents left me in Patraeia when I was eleven years old, looking for new opportunity in Elpida for my baby brother whom my mother was pregnant with. They were lower middle class, but I didn't care about the expensive things when I was with my family. We had a good relationship before they left and the letters my parents would send me every so often were filled with love and their wishes that I would come live with them again soon. One problem: I am terrified of the ocean. They would send me funds every so often to ensure I had a place to live, but my food and clothing I have had to pay for myself since they left. I worked odd jobs for a few years at any place that would accept me, until finally settling down at a *general store* when I turned 15. The owner of the place is very accepting and would give me extra money than I was owed when he could tell I wasn't doing well. I saw him as a father figure, in replacement of the one I somewhat felt had left and replaced me. I have sore feelings about that day when they told me they were leaving. My name is a combination of my mothers and fathers names; my mothers name was Marial and my fathers was Kareem. They also raised me to follow Aestheria, but I developed a dislike of Marventa for my own obvious reasons.

One day, while cleaning up the store, I realized it had been a few months since I had received a letter from my parents. I was worried that perhaps something had happened to them. When I shared these troubles with the owner of the store, he gave me a warm smile and hugged me tight, before grabbing a money pouch from his robes and handing me enough money for the journey to Elpida. I realized he knew I needed to be reunited with my parents, meaning it would be a long or the last time we would ever see each other. I packed my things and headed off, the beautifully embroidered pouch of the store owners held tightly in my hands which was an item I promised to carry with me for the rest of my life. I was sad to go and knew I had to do what was expected of me, but my life was never going to be the same as it had been... plus I had to ride a boat.
    Username: bball2525
    Discord Username: bball2525#5505
    Full Name: Maka Evans
    Nickname(s): McFly, Mayo
    Date of birth: March 24, 2389S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Worked at a General Store (Trader)
    Interests and hobbies: Loves animals and collecting things that look nice. I also like having a safety net of money because I'm scared of going into poverty again.
    Religious Belief: I am a bit introverted, but I like the confidence that Aestheria gives me in myself. I am a devote worshiper and see her as the maternal figure I missed out on. I also would probably sacrifice myself for Aestheria with the simple snap of her fingers.
    Signature Item (s): An embroidered pouch with rich coloring meant for *money* that the store owner gave me before I left him to find my family in Elpida. It means a lot to me because I felt like he was the only family I've had in a long time.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hiya!

I like what you've written so far. However in this state i cannot approve it yet. Check this post out for help regarding bios: https://minecraftfrontiers.com/forums/threads/writing-a-biography-guide.153/.

This part is extremely crucial and necessary for each bio:
    Username: [Your character's Minecraft username]
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): [Discord Name and #]
    Full Name: [Your character Name]
    Nickname(s): [Character Nicknames]
    Date of birth: [Date the character was born, current year is 2405S]
    Place of birth: [Location of where Character was born e.e Mainland]
    Job: [Characters current job]
    Interests and hobbies: [Characters Interests and Hobbies
    Religious Belief: [Religious beliefs of the character; https://www.minecraftfrontiers.com/wiki/index.php/Gods]
    Signature Item (s): [Signature items that have a meaning to the character]

Fill it out and edit it into your bio and maybe add a bit more to the bio itself. If you need any help or advice, do not hesitate to ask us.

Best of luck!

3. bball2525

bball2525 Verified Traveler

Hello again, sorry for taking so long to make the changes. Thanks for the comments and I hope it is up to standard this time :D

Alir99 likes this.
  4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Yup!

Thanks for your cooperation :D