Approved Character Bio - Lucius Gwendelyn

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Brandon Reeves, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Brandon Reeves

Brandon Reeves Traveler

Username: DeathRanger
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): DeathRanger#5778
    Full Name: Lucius Gwendelyn
    Nickname(s): Lucy
    Date of birth: 19/04/2378
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Florist and plant-based Apothecary
    Interests and hobbies: Making others smile, botany, and gardening
    Religious Belief: Follows Metrus since he is involved in every part of his business and life
    Signature Item (s): mya blue orchid

Background:
    As a boy, I always loved helping my father tend to the plants in the shop, I loved the way the flowers gleamed in the sun, the way the water trickled down their petals, and most of all I loved spending time with my dad. When my mom told me he left it was only natural I take over the shop. She never would tell me where he went carrying it to her grave, this, of course, drove a wedge between us up until then. As time went on I grew the business to be more successful, I even delivered flowers to the senate, and on my way out I saw senator Pertentus. As the business grew I became interested in the science of plants and began making medicine from them and distributing it on the cheap to those less fortunate than myself giving away roses to sick children who came in with their parents.

While working the store late one night, a rather shady looking man and his sickly little girl walked in asking for medicine. I gave them the medicine and handed the little girl a rose, and I was met with a thank you and a smile as they left. I saw the man and little girl for months giving them a variety of medicines despite this, the little girl's condition did not improve. I suggested at one point that he should go to an actual doctor but he refused since I was the only person who would see him. after a year of the man and his girl coming in the stopped seeing me, so I assumed they went to see someone else. About a month later the same man came in drunkenly yelling about how I had killed her and I should have done more. He pulled out a knife and lunging at me. I barely dodged him and in his stupor, he fell on his knife. I rushed to his side and tried to ease his pain, unfortunately, a woman had walked in at that moment and screamed for the guards. Realizing how this looked I ran upstairs and packed.

on my way out I was able to grab my books on botany and apothecary, my savings, and a single potted blue orchid. I then left out the back towards the docks knowing my best escape was to head somewhere totally new. I remembered clients asking me to ship medicine to a place called Elpida and so I decided that was my destination. I quickly bought a ticket and boarded kissing my old life behind.

2. HeyitsTalon

HeyitsTalon Citizen Ambassador

Really intriguing background, if you want to add more to it I would really like to read more haha. Either way it's a solid bio and it is accepted!