Character Bio-Bartholomew Hastings

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Gotzu3, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Gotzu3

Gotzu3 Verified Traveler

Minecraft Username: Gotzu3

Discord Username: Gotzu3#3307

Characters Name: Bartholomew Hastings

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 187 pounds

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Green

Hairstyle: Swept back with a strand hanging in front of the face.

In the mainland, I was a soldier. I was weak, and couldn't use a sword very well, Over time, and with training, I became better but still not as good as I could be. I fought many things, but the one thing that still keeps me trouble today is a ranged fighter. For me, it was very difficult getting close. In my military days, I had a trusty sword that I took great care of, making sure that it would never break. We killed many things together, but once I had lost it. So I had to resort to an axe I had with me. Boy did I fall in love with that as well. When I had found my sword again, I was thrilled. Whenever I would fight after that, I used both the sword and the axe. I was good, but still not great.

Once I had heard that there was a ship going to colonize another land, I was worried at first. My superiors didn't like me due to my non-great talent with a sword. They were appalled when I asked to leave to go on that ship. With their refusal, I brought spite with me as I gathered my things and got on unannounced to them. I was searching for a better life, and for a person who could get me to be even greater with a sword and axe. I hope on this new land, I will become a hero to the people, that is my dream. And, I know I can with Ignarus on my side, I can become a hero!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

Bio is shaping up quite well, however you need a full date of birth for your character. Also can you add at least 1 more paragraph on your character's life before moving to Elpida?