Character Bio: Antigone Chronis

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Spoopymoose, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Spoopymoose

Spoopymoose Traveler

Username: Spoopymoose
    Discord: SpoopyMoose #4091
    Character: Antigone Chronis
    Job: former scholar, ambitious politician
    Personality: ambitious, quick-witted, determined
    Flaws: arrogant, greedy and sheltered
    Religion: Legarous, the god of the just
    Item 1: a small diary bound in leather, a crest of golden ink made up of a book and entwining quills decorates the front.
    Item 2: a quill fashioned from peacock feather along with a small vial of ink

Bio:
    Power and wealth, why does anyone do anything?
    I was born to a family of scholars, those stuffy fools, never dreaming anything but their quills and pages of history. They crave knowledge, but never knew what to do with that knowledge in their hands. My father had been one of the top scholars of the land, and thus I rarely remember him from my childhood, he was always locked up in his study, pouring over yet another set of scrolls, scanning through for new information to put in his latest sermons. My childhood was spent with my mother, she was kind but blank, never really voicing her own opinion on anything. I don't remember her much either, she died when I was 10, some flu or another, I never did find out.
    My father sent me away soon, he hoped that I would turn out like him, taking over his legacy. He placed much hope on me, his only child, so naturally expected twice as much from me. No matter how hard I toiled, it was never enough for him. I still remember those sleepless nights where my only companion was hundred-year-old scrolls and the dying light of a candle. In the end, I still couldn't tell if he was ever proud of me, but if there was anything I knew about my father, was that he still wished for a son after all.
    Under his gaze, I stepped tentatively in his footsteps, but he's gone now, taken by a sickness that for all his knowledge, could not cure. I needed something new, I needed something other than this life. So I took the last of my father's fortune and set sail to a land I've read much about, here, I could escape from my father's shadows, step out into the light and take what is mine.

Item story:
    The bound leather diary and the quill and ink set are a birthday present from my father, they were given to me in the last years of his life. Even though I hated him, I still sought his approval at times and I write down my deeds through the journal. Perhaps he'll know in the afterlife what I've achieved and finally be proud.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Greetings!

An enjoyable bio so far, however can you add at least 1 paragraph on your characters decision to move to Elpida and also add a full date of birth aswell?

Good luck!