Approved Calista Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Midnight.Rxse, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Midnight.Rxse

Midnight.Rxse Verified Traveler

Username
    : Midnight.Rxse
    Discord Username: MidnightEmber #5829
    Full Name: Calista Everfrost
    Nickname: Cali
    Date of birth: 5th September 2384S
    Place of birth: Mainlands, by the coast
    Job: Blacksmith
    Interests and hobbies: Dancing, Wood carving
    Religious Belief: Not sure what she believes in.
    Signature Item (s):
    Brown leather goggles. Hammer and chisel. Iron short sword.

Background: Calista was born by the coast to her parents Avira and Hespian Everfrost. They were both miners and spent most of their time at work to be able to earn enough money to take care of Calista. Calista also had an older sister, Aspen that worked in the mines with their parents.

Calista's parents begged her to find a different career and told her to never join the miners. They knew how dangerous it was and didn't want her risking her life like them

Calista spent most of her time at home learning how to repare different things so if they broke her parents wouldn't have to worry about spending money to repair it. She also learned to cook from the afe of 10 and would cook her family meals for when they got back from the mines.

One day when Calista was 12 there was an accident at the mines. Part of the mines collapsed due to gas explosion, trapping her parents and sister and a few other miners. Other miners tried to save them but the mine was to far collapsed and there was no one of getting to them.

Calista was taken in by a man named Vesper, the blacksmith of the village. She spent the next 9 years of her life learning to make weapons and armour. She became very good at it. Vesper convinced her to travel and start her own blacksmith. He believed her work was amazing and the other people would love it.

So Calista packed a cart, with the help of Vesper. She packed many pieces of armour and many weapons that she had made. She began to travel, selling her work on the way to earn enough money. Eventually she reached the main city and begsn setting up her own blacksmiths.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome!

Unfortunately your bio is a bit short so i cannot approve it as this moment, but it looks promising, so please do add to it. If you need any help or advice, feel free to let us know :D

3. Midnight.Rxse

So i added some more backstory. I hope that it is fine now. If not what do I need to add?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Nothing. Its perfect now. :D

Welcome to the server!

5. Midnight.Rxse

Thank you so much

Alir99 likes this.