Approved Asclepius Agne's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by deadly_miner9, Jan 3, 2020.

1. deadly_miner9

deadly_miner9 Traveler

Username: deadly_miner9

Discord Username : Deadly#2532

Full Name: Asclepius Agne

Nickname: Doctor of the poor

Date of birth: October 10, 2381S

Place of birth: Mainland

Job: Physician (Doctor)

Interests and hobbies: Farming, studying the four humors, healing the poor, playing music, and spending time with his family

Religious Belief: A follower of Metus and Aestheria, often making journies to both of the gods’ temples to pay respect to both of the gods for his current position in life.

Signature Item (s): A small silver pendant found on Asclepius when he was abandoned. The pendant has a staff with a serpent winding around it carved into the center. The eyes of the serpent are small ruby gemstones and on the bottom of the pendant there was a name inscribed, “Asclepius”.

Background:

I was abandoned at birth and placed at the door of a poor farmer. From early on in my life, I was raised to become a farmer and accepted that this would be my way of life forever. My father was a very humble man and taught me to do what is right, even when the prying eyes of others are not watching. When I was 10 years old, my mother fell very ill suddenly and had to be seen by a doctor. When the doctor arrived, I was enamored with the doctor’s work and suddenly knew what I wanted to do. After my mother recovered from her illness, I begged my father to let me leave the lifestyle of a farmer and apprentice under the doctor that had healed my mother. After a couple of years of begging, my father agreed and let me apprentice under the doctor. For years after that, I learned the art of medicine and became a doctor. I soon took over my mentor’s work as he later retired and gave me the tools I needed to succeed. I often went to the poor areas of the community and healed those who could not afford to be healed anywhere else and I often provided food for them as well. When I made extra money from the

While I was traveling back to my family’s farm to visit them, I met my soon to be wife Hera. She was no more than an ordinary farmhand, but I must say that she must have been blessed by the goddess Aestheria as she was the most beautiful and intelligent person I have ever met. After living together for a couple of years, Hera and I got married. We decided to foster children so that we may give other orphans a chance at a better life. We fostered one child while we were on the mainland, and his name was Pericles. Deciding to take after me he apprenticed under me for several years until I felt that he was in a position to take over my patients.

Hearing of Elpida and the many adventurous tales, I felt that it was best for me to come and provide medical aid to those here in Elpida. With promise of a new life, I found it best that I come over before my wife and make a home for us to come to. I sold everything that I could, making sure that I left enough money for my wife to live comfortably until I could bring her over and bought myself a ticket to Elpida to see what this adventurous new world had to offer us.

Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Beautiful bio!

Consider yourself approved :D