Approved Junimo Orion's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Junimo Orion, Dec 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Junimo Orion

Junimo Orion Verified Traveler

Username: Junimo25
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Junimo25 #2004
    Full Name: Junimo Orion
    Nickname(s): Juni or Orion
    Date of birth: September 4, 2386S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Blacksmith
    Interests and hobbies: Smithing, traveling, combat, stealth
    Religious Belief: Metus, Phaedron
    Signature Item (s): Dagger, cloak

Life on Mainland: I was born into a not particularly wealthy, but also not a particularly poor family on the Mainland. It was a fairly average family with a brother and a sister. The only problem was my parents were way to strict. They tried to conceal me from anything remotely bad in the world, so naturally that intrigued me into the darker parts of life. Strict parents make sneaky children. I enjoyed testing limits and angering my parents, for it wasn't too hard to do so. Eventually however, I decided to go a little further and test my luck with thievery and deceit. For reference, I started to escalate things around age 15 or 16. I never really went far enough as to harm others; more or less just had a little fun.

To change pace a little I'll talk about my more official public trade and lifestyle. My parents thought it'd calm me down and straighten me out if I got something to occupy my time. What was decided on was smithing. I became a blacksmith's apprentice which did keep me busy, but my master was also into a bit of deceit and had connections that helped me get started. Anyways, I spent my latter years on the Mainland learning how to smith various items ranging from simple jewelry up to armor and weapons. I love the mystery of wear my wares my end up, and what purpose they may provide in their lifetime. It's also great to have an excuse to talk to others and make acquaintances. The one problem with smithing though is that it does not allow me to travel and be as nomadic as I feel, for the equipment can be so heavy and even completely immobile. However, I feel that I may be able to take advantage of this trade and be able to spend some time at my own shop to create products and after stockpiling a bit I may be able to travel elsewhere to sell my wares every once in a while to get a taste of the nomad's life.

Decision to go to Elpida: I could not wait to go to Elpida! I could finally completely remove myself from my family and start something on my own. I mean it was started a little by my parents money, but that's besides the point. I mean I did rightfully go through the work of "acquiring" that money. Elpida means a lifestyle that I and only I get to choose and create. I haven't heard much about Elpida which may be a foolish endeavor to try to go to a foreign place, but that's fine.

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome!

A good bio you have here, consider it approved :D

Junimo Orion likes this.
  3. Junimo Orion

Junimo Orion Verified Traveler

Tysm!

Alir99 likes this.