Approved Eldon's Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Intrigued, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Intrigued

Intrigued Verified Traveler

MC Username: Mooguy2
    Discord Username: Intrigued#1466
    Full Name: Eldon Faber
    Nickname: Eldon
    Date of Birth: July 12th, 2386S
    Place of Birth: Mainland
    Job: Currently Unemployed
    Interests and hobbies: I always enjoy a good song
    Religious belief: I pray to Metus that I might always hold my keepsakes from home, and that I make many more in the years to come.
    Signature Item: A silver ring my mother entrusted to me shortly before she passed on.

Story Paragraphs: My life on the Mainland was fairly plain. I grew up in a nice family who raised me to help others, and we did just fine for ourselves. I always had food on the table and a roof over my head. My father was a gentle soul who would never turn away someone in need. The neighbor's daughter came to our doorstep and begged him to help find her father, who had gone missing in the wilderness a week prior. My father, being the person he is, went out to look for the poor girls missing parent, and wound up missing himself. I was 17 then. My mother and I never found out what happened to him.

The two of us moved to a smaller dwelling shortly afterwards, just to something that we could afford with our drop in income. We lived there for two years, until 4 months ago, my mother fell ill. We couldn't do anything to stop it, as it was caused by my fathers absence. She held on, for me, as long as she could, but she eventually succumbed 2 months ago. I continued to search for some opportunity for myself, to find some new direction to my life, when I heard of the prosperity of Elpida.

I make my way now to the docks of Elpida, in search of a passion to drive me forward into the future. I know not what I'm looking for, but I hope that it is there. Elpida seems promising, and the Mainland has nothing left for me, so I search for a place where I can help, and become my own person. With the spirit of my parents behind me, and my faith in Metus, I know I can make something noteworthy of my self in this unfamiliar land.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Really nice bio.

I would like to approve it, but the date of birth needs to be changed. The current year in Elpida is 2405S (S stands for years Since the founding of Patraeia), so please adjust it accordingly so i can approve your bio!

Let me know when you've changed it.

3. Intrigued

Intrigued Verified Traveler

Alright I've adjusted that bit. That was just me not being very bright, I thought it said 24055, not 2405S. My bad xD

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Don't worry about it! It can easily be seen as a 5.

Anyways your bio is now approved :D