Intro Thimerit Ahoy!

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Thimerit, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Thimerit

Thimerit Retired Staff Retired Staff

So I came over here through an invitation. Well, sort of. I've always been an avid Minecraft players since the 1.5.3 beta days. More specifically building, terraforming and shaping the world the way I like it, not how Notch would've liked it.

But where are my manners. Thimerit, also known as Martijn, I live in The Netherlands and am currently 24 years old. While working fulltime in the hospitality sector with plans on keeping the familiy business running. Now that's chewing up most of my time, I use my spare time to play Minecraft, other sandbox games, League of Legends, visiting friends and drawing.

I used to draw, lots. Actually I have 4 years of Graphic Design and 2 years of Concept Artist behind me, but the lack of persistent dedication kind of diverted me on that track. So I decided to shift my creativity towards other ends, wether it be the interior and other assets in my family business or Minecraft. Am a proud owner of a Cintiq 24HD however I wish I used it more often.

Isaiah is who got me here, both of us enjoy spending our time building in minecraft, so he decided having a look on Minecraft Frontiers wouldn't be a bad idea, so here I am! Howdy!

Oh, and a bit of portfolio on my - OLD - work, here you go:
    http://thimerit.imgur.com/

2. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Welcome! @Saphiria will be in contact with you soon about joining the team. You should hear from him within a day or so. If you are also interested, I think the team could always use an artist, only if you are wanting to do that.

Anyways, hope to to see you around, and possibly see you on our staff!

3. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers! I am so glad to see another member of the community. The thought of you joining the team is very exciting. Your a good builder and a good artist, something we have not had in a long time.

I really hope to have you join the team. I will be sending your a PM on the forums to ask you a few things, and get a bit of information. Oh yeah, I love the drawing you did of that tree! I liked it so much I download a copy. ;)

Cheers,
    Saphiria

4. Isaiha

Isaiha Builder Builder

Awesome work on that imgur account. I need to get myself something on there haha