Intro Archiaz Freyholt (No one)

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Euvrounin, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Hi,

I'm Archiaz (not my real name). I'm really a fan of rp games.
    I'm a very good actor (not irl) that's why I like this kind of stuff, I love portraying my character to what I wanted it to be.
    I also like medieval stuff, the ambiance, the culture and religion, etc..
    I do sketch
    I also like reading books and watching television series and movies

rtb_divider_1b.png

I got sketches and builds /way outdated and not that good anymore since time passes by and I changed a lot, I'll post it anyway 'who cares'/
    A small community village/draft castle - months and months and months and months ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Old Sketches (Scraps)
    IMG_20151210_235639.jpg IMG_20151210_235743.jpg IMG_20151210_235547.jpg IMG_20151210_235239.jpg

rtb_divider_1b.png

What else .. uhh
    I'm an experienced MCstaff for years, from (moderator, admin, co-owner, creative manager, project manager, forum manager etc..)

I actually wandering around MCF when I came across MCFrontier Thread and found out that it is in Beta Test, I'm a huge fan of RP Servers so I tried my luck applying (hopefully accepted). I believe my experiences can greatly help improve the server.

You can find my characters bio in my signature.

so that's it.. If you have questions and violent reactions kindly pm or comment below, I'll response as soon as I can

Thank you and nice to meet you all.
    Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers! If you need any help for have any questions, just ask!

3. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Thanks.
    Questions might come once I entered the server, since i would need a guide.

4. Saphiria

I would love to be your guide. You could also re-watch our livesteam to get some basic knowledge.

5. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Link.
    I saw Thomas onlined earlier, lol hoping he can review my bio.

6. Saphiria

7. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

8. Saphiria

No problem! If you nee anything else, just ask.

9. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

-Update

I had left the project already.
    They slowly developing like weekS of nothing and I'm 24/7 online so my time kinda wasted for a very long time.

Anyways..
    Just a question, We are allowed to buy plots in the server right? could this mean that the whole world can be inhabited by the players or there are certain areas where you can just buy a plot and build a house of your own?

10. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

So plots are pre-defined. Then you can buy them if the prefect makes it buyable.

11. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

I see.
    Thanks

12. tcvs

Currently plots are in the Elpida area and Mining Town. However, eventually some plots will show up in the wilderness for those characters that need to be in the distance.

13. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

I see, I just thought that players will claim lands/regions in the wilderness
    Well, giving a managed plots seems organized.

-
    Edit

So basically we are going to town and buy plots and homes, not actually create a town on our own?-which also tells that players are basically not allowed to build or edit structures in the server?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  14. tcvs

The plots are usually empty(Not always). and if you wanted, you can change the building in it from a set of presets. I think a goal eventually is to allow for a lot of city customization. That will come in time though.

15. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Well server is still in Beta and it just a 1 man complain/suggestion. We'll see what will happen once the server grew, because I had also realize that you needed to buy a house and ended up not liking the architecture so you'll customize it on your own, like what's the sense if buying a house then? Just to track that you bought a house already? And you bought a plot where u cannot build your own home?

I havent entered the server yet so i cant really tell if my suggestion would be better or not, so please bear with me.

16. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hey.
    I must admit we didn't really get off to a good start, so I would like to apologise here and maybe we can start off on a new note? I'm Ali btw, nice to meet you.
    Also thank you for joining Frontiers.