Approved Frank Calloway

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Odhrax, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Odhrax

Odhrax Verified Traveler

Username:
    Odhrax

Discord:
    Odhrax#7685

Full Name:
    Frank Calloway

Nickname(s):
    Frankie

Male

Date of birth:
    12th of April, 2386S

Place of birth:
    Some forgotten island, abandoned but raised and brought to the Mainland by smugglers.

Job:
    Smuggler, Thief, Treasure Hunter.

Interests and hobbies:

Getting hard to get items, out of hard to reach places and drinking.

Religious Belief:

Marventa

Signature Item (s):
    'Lucky' golden coin, given to him by one of the smugglers after he was picked up from the forgotten island.

Background
    As a kid running through the rugged outskirts of my adopted hometown, Grethland, I'd always get along with the other kids on the streets, always making sure that if something fun was happening that I was gonna be there, I guess it was part of being raised by Sharkfang and the gang, always being told to keep an eye out for a mark, a job or anything really, heck we'd steal a wooden leg from a man if we needed food but that was back in the old days, where having fun and stealing apples was nothing but a nice little pastime, now it's my job, if you can really call it that, sailing from island to island, running from village to village in the hopes of finding some royal douche to rob, to help provide to those that can't provide for themselves. Personally I do it for the kids on the streets who were just like me when I was younger, all so they can hopefully do something better with their lives instead of growing up to be a no good smuggler but unfortunately for most kids like me, it's not a choice and it's something you're raised into so it's best to let them know how hard it's gonna be for them when they get into the real world.

The Mainland has always been good to me, never once have I felt like I've been treated wrong by it but it's all changed as of today, the deal that Marcus had setup to sell the star ruby encrusted decanter we had stole from some royal went a little more than bad, more like really really bad, turns out it was all a ruse to get all of our gang in one spot so the local guards could collect the bounty on our heads, not that it was a big bounty anyways but money is money so I don't blame them and who wouldn't want to get a chance at turning in the 'infamous' Frank Calloway.

Luckily for me, who is currently sitting on a ship heading to some island, I knew it was all going to happen, I took the gold Marcus had stashed away the night before we planned to sell the decanter and took the gold from the local guards to frame Marcus, now I'm not a bad guy but Marcus wasn't exactly a nice guy either so it was either him or both of us and I like the smell of the sea, it brings me back to being a kid, hopefully I can get away from all the heat I built up on the Mainland and lay low on this island, who knows, perhaps I'll find another group of smugglers to setup...

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    eragon43 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Good start to the bio!

Your date of birth doesn't match up with your character's age. The current year in Elpida is 2405S so either your age or date of birth needs to be changed. We also require a bit more detail in order to approve your bio.

Best of luck!

3. Odhrax

Odhrax Verified Traveler

Could you let me know what needs more detail? Also I believe I fixed the DOB.

4. Alir99

The date of birth is correct now, but the bio is still a bit short. Try adding a bit more about why your character chose to become a smuggler, what expensive items they have stolen before, description about their childhood maybe or even friends and family. At least 3-4 paragraphs so that everyone gets to know who your character is and what they do.

5. Odhrax

Odhrax Verified Traveler

Added in a new paragraph with some details about the childhood and a little detail on why he became a smuggler especially with the given circumstances on the upbringing.
    If you'd like anything else to be mentioned let me know.

6. Alir99

Much better!

Welcome to the server :D

Odhrax likes this.