Approved Bjorn Askelson Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Alexander Noren, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Alexander Noren

Alexander Noren Verified Traveler

Username: Evonec

Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Evonec #0430

Full Name: Bjorn Askelson

Nickname(s): Bear

Date of birth: December 31 2388S

Place of birth: Mainland

Job: Lumberjack

Interests and hobbies: Hunting, building and dueling

Religious Belief:I pray to Legaros

Signature Item (s):The axe I have had since birth marked with ancient runes and wrapped with leather from multiple different animals.

Life on the Mainland: I was born in a small town called Borg on the mainland of Patraeia; where the way to make a living was either hunting or chopping down the enormous spruce trees. My parents died soon after my birth protecting me from the bandits that wanted our riches, after their death I was orphaned to a poor family of lumberjacks. That is where i learned my skills with an axe. I grew up with this new family and received my surname from them, the father took me under his wing and taught me many lessons in life to make me into who i am today. When i was 18 my orphan mother died from an unknown disease and soon it was just my orphan father and me. Now as i am 21 and my father died months ago, i have no reasons to stay on the mainland anymore.

The Reason to go to Elpida: My reasons to go to Elpida is because I like the sense of adventure and I am excited for the new challenges that come with leaving and going somewhere new. I have nothing left here in Patraeia and i just have enough for a ticket away to Elpida, I want a new life where i can chase my passions and be apart of the new colony.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome!

Firstly your bio is shorter than what we normally accept, so please add at least 1-2 more paragraphs. Secondly your date of birth and age do not match. The current year in Elpida is 2405S so please adjust accordingly. We have our own religions and Gods so Odin has no place in our lore, so that needs to be changed too. We also don't have a place called Norway. Your character must be born on the Mainland.

Alexander Noren likes this.
  3. Alexander Noren

Alexander Noren Verified Traveler

I modified it and changed it better to fit the lore.

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thanks!

Welcome to the community :D