Approved Van Holland’s Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Aus_Maz, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Aus_Maz

Aus_Maz Verified Traveler

Minecraft username :Aus_Maz
    Discord: (MATT #3857)
    Full name : Van Holland
    Nickname : Shadow
    Date of birth : 16/04/2386S
    Birth place: Edge of the mainland up in the hills
    Job: Army
    Hobbies : hunting/ fighting / crafting / tracking
    Belief / religion : Ignarus
    Signature item : Van Holland’s First sword given to him by his father as he layed on his death bed

Background :
    Van Holland was born up in the mountains surrounded by trees, bush and animals this was his life style . He rarely saw his father as he was a proclaimed war hero who fought valiantly until his last breath. When Van Holland did get to see his father it was for short periods of time but he always enjoyed them . This is were Van Holland Learned to use a sword and bow his father would teach him how to hunt with both these weapons so he could provided for his mother. His mother was a stay at home crafter who spent her time building weaving and creating item that she could take to the market some of these items included animal skin clothing,rugs and baskets woven . Van Holland loves what his mother did and because of this often helped her. He was given a sheath for his sword that he took out hunting and thus was his most treasured passion he would clean it and insure it was dirt free until he revived his fathers sword.

This is were he got his nickname he became so good at hunting and so quiet nothing seemed to know were he was. Van Holland as he grew older become more and more interested in joining his father in protecting the land but his chance came to soon.

Van Holland was out on a hunting trip gathering some food for the next couple of days but as he neared home he realise something was wrong. After looking around for a bit he entered the house slowly sword drawn and at the ready. But what he found will never leave his memory his mother lying one the floor capitated a lifeless body once full of so much hope and love gone. And his father the proclaimed warrior surrounded by blood and body’s from the mercenarys that had attacked his home but he was also laying is a pool of blood slowly die painfully, slowly and his last word , last actions were these. “ take the sword and care for it as it has the sprit of your mother and a crafted into the steel , and promise me this that no matter what the problem what the chances might be believe in yourself , your heart “ and that was that Van Holland lost everything but he swore that all mercenerya would pay he would have his revenge and with that he set of leaving everything behind accept for the sword and the cloths he was wearing he was going to make it to the other land and procetct it with every bit of strength and motivation he had.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome!

I like your bio so far, but it is a bit short compared to what we usually accept. Please add at least 1 more paragraph to it. Also, please add a full date of birth.

Let me know when you've updated it!

3. Aus_Maz

Just updated

4. Aus_Maz

I just updated my bio it has my b day and also a part about my mother

5. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Brilliant!

Welcome to the server :D

6. Aus_Maz