Approved Zorran's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Jackson G., Dec 16, 2019.

1. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

Full Name: Zorran Rodoald Atalsia (Uh-Tall-zee-uh)

Appearances:
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Dark Green
    5"9 Tall
    Lean build
    Well kept and groomed

Common Demeanor: Realistic Optimist

D.O.B. - August 18th, 2385S
    God followed(main): Leragos
    Secondary god: Marventa

Signature Item: Wax Seal Impression of the Atalsia Crest (A tree with branches reaching into the clouds with the family name written underneath)

Mainland backstory:
    Zorran was born into a high middle class family. His parents owned a profitable textile and fashion shop, allowing his needs and many of his wants to be met. But all through his life his parents raised him to understand the value of work and very rarely was he simply awarded with materialistic nonsense. With a healthy value of experiences he quickly began to excel to the top of his of his peers in school, understanding more, and valuing people and their talents and uniqueness. With an insatiable thirst for knowledge he very rarely backs away from an intellectual challenge, thriving in stressful situations. As he progressed through school and gained experiences across the mainland, he began to discover his passion, and make discoveries of his own. But not necessarily scientific discoveries. As he grew he began to see the light and good in people. The amazing advancements and capabilities of humans, and how they could be used to make a profit and better the lives of those in the lower class. These inner discoveries allowed him to make more connections than most, gaining a personable and pleasant personality. Developing his communication skills to an exceptional level indeed. However this also led to certain downfalls. A lack of patience for selfishness and acts of complete ignorance led him to verbal battles often enough. Forging a no nonsense attitude and valuing common courtesy and the need to be pleasant at all times, as a person's reputation was his most powerful weapon. His only true pet peeves stemmed from his own assessment of his capabilities and worth, becoming furious when undervalued due to outer "distinctions" such as age. Occasionally coming across as arrogant, when in reality he simply has a firm belief in making each moment of his own time valuable, never knowing when it might end. But it was only when Zarron discovered his passion for bringing compromise and collaboration between the worth of the lower class and the wealth of the top did he begin to truly thrive and begin to find success in the challenges he took on. He found his dream in representing the good he wanted to see, and helping to resolve conflicts between people in such tumultuous times in Partraeia. The people often looked out only for themselves, and the upper class often squashed the lower under their boots in a bid to gain control in the new senate system. Reaching out to those in power he quickly found himself resolving issues between the will of the people and the upper class more and more often, and began to become more and more known in his port region of Partreia for representing the common man's interests in conjunction with the wealthy's profits, a fine balance that very few could accomplish. As a result the Atalsia name began to spread, slowly across the city. Creating both enemies unknown and companions as well as accomplices across the city.

Reason for moving to Elpida:
    When he first heard of Elpida the prospect of it was fascinating. A relatively new city, Zarron saw it as the perfect place to begin to instill his culture and values of compromise and understanding from the beginning. He studied his father as he ran the business, learning and growing, in hopes of opening a business of his own once arriving in order to fund his political interests and side hobbies. A firm believer in the good of people and the need to begin creating a collaboration between the upper and lower classes his need to travel to Elpida only grew, in the name of Legaros's will. Gathering his belongings Zarron set out for his new life. Dreaming of the difference he hoped to make, not knowing what was in store.

Minecraft username: PhoenixDragon07
    Discord Username: Zarron Atalsia-EFP Shop Owner

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    eragon43 likes this.
  2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome to the server! This is very good bio. There are just a few small issues. Your charactar needs a full date of birth, not just a year. You also need to add you minecraft username to the post.

Jackson G. likes this.
  3. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

Alright! No problem, I'll get that done really quick.

eragon43 likes this.
  4. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

Finished! Thanks again for the help!

eragon43 likes this.
  5. org36

org36 Citizen Ambassador

This sounds a bit silly, but... you'll need to tone down how famous your character is.

In an RP situation, no one would know your family name is famous - after all, we aren't expecting players to read up on the biography of every single player on the server. Basically - it's veering too close to "affecting the lore" territory. Perhaps you could limit it to a city somewhere on the mainland, for instance. That way, players that don't know your name have the excuse of being from other parts of the mainland.

(You may have to tone down the Signature Item as well.)

Other than that, your biography looks fine. Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Jackson G. likes this.
  6. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

Ok, that's perfectly fine, I completely understand.

eragon43 likes this.
  7. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

I believe I fixed it and I actually like it better this way. I tried to confine it to a coastal port city instead of the whole country, it leaves room for growth and wiggle room in my backstory. Thanks for the feedback, and I fixed the signature item to match.

eragon43 likes this.
  8. org36

org36 Citizen Ambassador

Aight, the bio looks good. Approved!

Welcome to the community~

Jackson G. likes this.
  9. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

Thanks so much!!!

10. Jackson G.

Jackson G. Citizen

I joined the discord and saw an announcement to add my discord username to be made a citizen so I thought I should let you know I added that.