Approved Bjorn Thordor Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by JackoJacko2000, Dec 15, 2019.

1. JackoJacko2000

JackoJacko2000 Verified Traveler

Username: JackoJacko2000
    Discord Username: JackoJacko2000 #2735
    Full Name: Bjorn Thordor
    Nickname(s): None.
    Date of birth: 10/07/2384S
    Place of birth: Unknown Forest, Mainland
    Job: Hunter, fisherman, farmer.
    Interests and hobbies: Wood carving, fishing, exploring.
    Religious Belief: Metus
    Signature Item (s): Steel arrow, from the bandits that murdered his father.
    Personality: Quiet and solitary. Bjorn likes to spend time by himself in the wild and exploring the world. He enjoys delving into his hobbies and spending his time on things he truly likes. However, don't think he's anti-social. He's a big believer in family and enjoys spending time with friends and meeting new people. He likes to hear stories from others from the Mainland and enjoys a sense of community; as long as he has the opportunity to retreat back into the wilderness. He's fairly optimistic and hopeful but is incredibly brutal in his honesty and values the truth over people's feelings. He is quite stoic so you rarely see a smile or hear a laugh but when you do, you know you've hit a spot in Bjorn's heart.

As I write this, I can feel the waves smashing up on the wooden ship walls that protect me from the deep blue sea I rest on. Many seasons ago, I wouldn't think that I would be on the ocean. I've spent all my life in the woods, the forests, as did my father before me. My mother always spoke of Elpida, a city of riches and good luck, but even she knew we weren't the kind that made pilgrimages across the known world. We stayed put, hunting deer, foraging for mushrooms and hoping we don't get attacked by wolves in the night. And that worked for our family, for a while at least. It was a harsh winter when my parents were killed, harsher than ever before. My sister and I were huddling around the fire when we heard the screams. My mother and father were ambushed by a gang of bandits, looking for somewhere to shelter. My sister and I managed to escape with our lives, using our knowledge of the land to survive on our own. All we took from our home before climbing up the mountain was some food, a bow and 4 arrows; including one used to end my fathers life. It felt wrong at first to take it from his chest but I'm glad I did; I still have a piece of him with me to this day. This arrow serves as a reminder of what my father did for me, and what he means to me. I ended up exacting revenge on those bandits, many seasons later when I became a man, but I still felt lost, and empty.

I said goodbye to my dear sister and collected as much gold from my trading of pelts and meat to buy a ticket to Elpida, hoping it to be the land of wonders by Mother hoped it would be. I need a change, that's why I'm on this boat. Those woods on the Mainland only remind me of death and suffering. I need some hope, and good luck. I've prayed to Metus every night that Elpida gives me that.

But I'll be the one to ensure that I get it.

- Bjorn Thordor

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    eragon43 likes this.
  2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome to the server! This is a very good story. Some information is lacking though, if you put this at the top and fill in the blanks you'll have no problem getting this approved.
    Username: [Your character's Minecraft username]
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): [Discord Name and #]
    Full Name: [Your character Name]
    Nickname(s): [Character Nicknames]
    Date of birth: [Date the character was born, current year is 2405S]
    Place of birth: [Location of where Character was born e.e Mainland]
    Job: [Characters current job]
    Interests and hobbies: [Characters Interests and Hobbies
    Religious Belief: [Religious beliefs of the character; https://www.minecraftfrontiers.com/wiki/index.php/Gods]
    Signature Item (s): [Signature items that have a meaning to the character]

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, org36, Alir99 or any other member of staff. The discord is also always open.

3. JackoJacko2000

Thanks for that! Just updated it.

4. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Very nice! alir99 should be on tommorow to check and probably approve this.

5. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Good bio you have here!

Everything checks out but if you could add just 1 more paragraph at least on your character's background or personality, I will approve it :D

6. JackoJacko2000

Alright, added a paragraph about his personality. Hope that's enough! I love writing.

Alir99 likes this.
  7. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Awesome!

Thanks for the cooperation!