Approved The story of Xawnindel

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Superwarrior8, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Superwarrior8

Superwarrior8 Verified Traveler

Name: Xawnindel G Vichi
    DoB: August 22 2385S
    Signature items: Skeleton key and Quill which transforms into poisoned dagger
    Gods: Metus and Phaedron
    Interests/Hobbies: Farming, assassination, goal is to protect the common man using his knack for thievery and assassination.
    As a young boy and later young man, I Xawnindel, always had a knack for thievery. As a son of a maid for a rich family living on the mainland, I was taught to take and steal for my own gain. The bread that the maids receive today might be crumbs tomorrow. With this in mind, everyday was a chance to gain just a bit more food or an extra piece of gold from noble pockets. But while I was educated in thievery by my mother my actual education was much simpler. I was a farm hand for the family and worked in the stables and fields. Tending to crops and animals from morning till night. If it weren't for the extra milk and meat that my mentor never seemed to notice disappear, I might've enjoyed the job significantly less. As I grew up working in the farms by day and slipping my hands into pockets at night I slowly became more and more proficient in both trades.
    However, the good part of this story can only last so long. My mentor in the farm was one day stricken by the father of the family we worked for. With bruises and cuts all over his body, I knew my mentor didn't have much more time. I laid him in his bed and made home remedies to preserve his life but the efforts were futile. He was soon to be dead and I would inherit the farm land. But the mentor was not one to go down without a fight. On his last day of life, he pulled a key from his holy books of Metus and Phaedron. "This key," he said, "A skeleton key is what my master so many years before called it when he gave it too me. It will unlock not just our masters chambers but any door not alchemically enchanted." As I took the key he also handed me a quill. "This quill, which has kept my records for 40 years, will now end the story of this farm." As he says these words the quill transforms into an assassins dagger made of glistening iron and coated thick with poison. An inscription upon the hilt reads, "For the silent murder of the tyrannical leader." My mentor with his last few instructions tells me, "Make this dagger a quill again by simply tapping on the bottom of the hilt." I carry both of these items, the key and the quill with me to this day. With the information and the gifts I told my mentor goodnight for the last time and took to the streets approaching the lords house. To spare the grisly details, at the age of 18, I murdered my lord, but most importantly stole the thousands of gold pieces in his home. I left the farm forever and boarded the soonest trip to the far off lands of Elpida. I had no choice but to leave for I would be a wanted man very soon. Along the journey to Elpida I was thankful for the holy protection of Metus and Phaedron for without them I might never survive.
    Once arriving in Elpida, I set up a farm of cows and sheep with wheat, potatoes, and melons to support during the day and during the night, I protected the nearby city from evil dictators and tyrannical senators while also making a their coffers lighter. A simple farmer by day and a skilled assassin by night.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

I really enjoyed reading your bio. Couple of things to note though: 1) Your character needs a full name. 2) Your DOB needs a year added to it. 3) The quill your character carries, I assume it’s a mechanical contraption right? As we don’t really have any “magic” on the server.

Let me know when you’ve updated this!

3. Superwarrior8

Superwarrior8 Verified Traveler

Yes the quill would be mechanical but if that is difficult to include in lore of the server than it can be done without and be simply a dagger. I also changed the things you requested.

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Perfect!

Welcome to the community :D