Approved The Biography of Venca Luna

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Venca Luna, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Venca Luna

Venca Luna Verified Traveler

Full Name: Venca Luna
    Nickname(s): Venca
    Date of birth: October 12, 2385S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: Elpida
    Job: Alchemist
    Interests and hobbies: Interested in nature, fascinated by the Moon, and loves exploring new places.
    Religious Belief: Aestheria
    Signature Item (s): A Book an Quill, as she naturally expresses herself through writing, and an Orange Tulip

Backstory: (WARNING: It gets dark o.o)
    Venca Luna lived happily with her family through her childhood. Her family lived in a decent sized house made of logs with a vast open field in front of the house with rich soil for farming. She was an only child, but that didn't bother her too much while she was young. Her father worked on the farm during the day and her mother took care of housework. They would all eat dinner together at sunset every night. Venca would spend her youth fishing in the lake behind her house, or she would cross the lake and explore the forest behind it. She lived an innocent, but ignorant childhood until she turned 15. When she turned 15, her father got very ill and her mother had to take care of him. Venca then had to tend to her father's farm until he recovered. At first, it wasn't a big deal, but each month that passed made it harder and harder to deal with her father's illness and the responsibility of farming. Over the course of 2 years she began isolating herself. Venca would spend most of her teenage years deep in the woods, sometimes not coming home for days and nights, contemplating life and the difficulty her family would face without her father. As she was in the woods she would explore and write about her findings. She always marked her page with an orange tulip so she wouldn't lose track. She was quite handy in the woods and knew how to live off of the land. She went fishing and cooked the fish above a campfire for food, and always found a way to make a shelter for the night. But the difficulties she faced only got worse, and eventually after coming home one night from being in the woods for a week, her parents no longer wanted her. She brought too much pain to their already damaged family.

So she packed some food, clothes, and her journal in a bag and left her rural life behind to go live in the city. She hated the noise of living around other people and it made her uncomfortable. She ended up working in a brewery. She made drinks that would be sold to customers. She became very skilled at this and recognized what each ingredient does. She was able to make medicines and heal injured soldiers with the potions she brewed. This brought attention to wealthy noblemen, but one wealthy noble was specifically interested in her abilities. After showing him what she was able to do, how talented she was at finding different combinations of ingredients to cure different diseases, he decided to have her write down a list of the combinations for him, then offered her a trip to the island of Insulera, as there were unknown ingredients there and the people had no one else to heal their injured citizens. She thought about it for a while. This whole time she'd just been searching for somewhere she belongs. Somewhere she wasn't alone in the presence of others. So she asked the wealthy noble if he could have a kitten bred for her because she no longer wished to be alone, and then she would set sail for Insulera. She hoped to finally find the place and company she belongs in, as well as practice her talent of alchemy with the rare ingredients found in Insulera.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

The story is great! :D Kinda sad, though, but meh. It is also not 10/10 lore friendly, but no mayor errors and stuff, so I think you'll pass.
    Oh, and you should try to find me ingame. My character likes brewing too, so even if you're isolated I'm sure we'd be great friends :D

3. Venca Luna

Keep in mind she came to Elpida to find where she belongs. She may be shy at first, but will most likely fit in.

Nico likes this.
  4. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

As Nico said, It's not %100 lore friendly but I like it. Good luck and hopefully see you ingame.

5. Venca Luna

well if there's anything I need to change I'm fine with that but I'd like to stick to the base idea of my character dealing with the loneliness she created for herself and finding the place where she belongs.

6. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

I think you're all good. Just wait for @Alir99 to reply and if he thinks it fits in with the server you're good to go.

7. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

Hi Venca! Your bio looks excellent, but I'm afraid that your character involvement with the Senator does not align with our lore well. If you could change that to a wealthy noble or some figure that isn't directly stated and not in conflict with our lore (to avoid confusion/misalignment with our lore), I'll be able to approve your bio! Everything else is perfect, and your backstory looks great.

Alir99 likes this.
  8. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Woops, I forgot you did this now :p

9. hastearms

Only for a month or so while Ali is out! :)

Alir99 and Nico like this.
  10. Venca Luna

The edit has been made :D

11. hastearms

Looks great - approved! Message @tcvs to get server access! (Note: He'll probably respond in a few hours though)

In the mean time, please take a look at our wiki and our player made/used resources around forums!

12. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

13. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

14. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Nu ;n;

15. Venca Luna

So I just gotta wait now or what?

16. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Yes, until tcvs is back, which normally doesn't take that long.

17. Venca Luna

Yeah hopefully I can get access soon

18. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

Did you private message him? He was on an hour ago, so he should have seen your message if you sent it.

19. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

Usually it takes a few days for mods to respond.

20. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Although I am on the forums, I do not usually have access to the server as I work during the days.

Alir99 likes this.