Approved Beraias' Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Beraias, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Beraias

Beraias Verified Traveler

Full Name: Beraias Raikos
    Nickname(s): Rai
    Date of birth: (I am rather poor at dates, but..) June 5th, 2386S [Does that add up to 19? I hope so ><]
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: He's a wanderer at the moment?
    Job: No current job at the moment.
    Interests and hobbies:
    Archery, Brewing, Exploring, Reading.
    Religious Belief: Marventa & Aestheria
    Signature Item (s): His Journal [A Book and Quill], and a Bow.

Background

Rai wasn't the strongest of boys as a child, frail as he was, he spent his early years delving deep within books of the past, ancient history being his favorite. When he grew older and stronger, he found that he loved exploring just as much as reading, sometimes bringing back small trinkets and things.. It was clear to his parents that he had an active imagination as well, using song to cheer himself up or spur him on when he was scared, make no mistake, Rai enjoyed singing and had a good voice for it, juust not as much as he enjoyed reading and learning about the past.

He found that he had a knack for using a bow, and brewing potions. Of course finding people to teach, rather than simply learning by sight, turned out to be the harder part. His parents wanted him to learn arts, painting and an instrument, but he was stubborn and finally they relented, finding him teachers in the art of brewing and archery. He was just above average in these two fields, though he still had much to learn. As he grew he put these skills to use when he went exploring further and further away from home, any animal he managed to kill, he made sure to save the hide, as an old hunter had showed him how to, and would offer these in respect to the gods he worshiped, thanking them each time he came back safe and sound.

He started hearing about this strange new land, and a thought came to him one night, surely in this new land, there would be new history to learn, new cultures! He decided then and there to start saving, and did extra work wherever he could until finally he saved up enough to make a trip to that strange new land everyone was talking about.. Elpida.. He found himself excited, more so than he had when he found an old fang in the dirt as a boy..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

3. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Interesting indeed, though as said by skully you are required to have your traits and etc. But really, it is a nice bio!

See you on the server my friend!!

4. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

5. Beraias

Well I hadn't seen that when I looked into making my Bio, but I'll fix it up no problems!

EDIT: All fixed up, Wonder how they'll like it now ^^

6. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

I don't think these are actual interests ._. just put something in there like "Archery, brewing, exploring and reading"
    You also need a profile picture to be accepted, you can basically upload any image you like and it'll pass.

EDIT: Looks all good now ^-^

7. Beraias

woops forgot to put that in there XD no probs, and fixing that too ^^

8. QuannTan

Looks great Amigo! Hopefully you get approved! :D

9. Beraias

Here's hoping! ^^

QuannTan likes this.
  10. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Nice bio.
    Quick question though. Does your character have no job at the moment? If so, then write he has no job or else give him a job.
    Please correct that.
    Other than that, welcome to the community!
    Message @tcvs to get your badge and server access.
    Good luck!

11. QuannTan

(Aka, just put whatever you want your character to be! :p)