Unofficial Lore Robin's biography

Discussion in 'Custom Lore' started by eragon43, Jul 6, 2016.

1. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Full Name: Robin Moore
    Nickname(s): Rob, Robby, The Robster
    Date of birth: june 29 2381S
    Place of birth: small village near a forest
    Current residence: in the market
    Job: whatever it takes to survive
    Interests and hobbies: exploring and gathering intel on the bandits that killed my father
    Religious Belief: Lagaros
    Signature Item (s): my father’s sword, the note and my bow

My life started in a small village near a big forest as the son of a simple carpenter. Unfortunately, my mother died giving birth to me. I spent most of my childhood learning the trade of my father and inventing contraptions for our village. When I grew up, I moved out of the house and settled down on the edge of the forest because I really didn’t like the bustle of the village. I learned myself how to use a bow and arrow so I could hunt in the forest. I also had a small garden where I grew some plants that i couldn’t find in the forest. For years I survived like this with my best friend Rufus (a dog) until...

One day, I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of women and children shouting in the distance and the clanging of swords. I stood up and looked thru the window. What I saw there was the worst scene I could ever imagine. There were columns of smoke rising from the village in the distance. Immediately I ran to the village as fast as my legs could carry me. There I saw the last of the village’s fighting men being slaughtered by bandits and the women and children being pushed into one house. I could just see them lighting that house on fire before I had to run in fear of being discovered. I ran straight into the woods and waited there for three days. Then I forced myself to return to the village. I will never forget what I saw there: bodies of men, young and old, who died fighting, burnt down houses that were still smoking and the house where they killed all of the women and children. After walking around for a while I finally found my father's home. My father's corpse lay in front of the house. He was holding a sword and a note that read: I love you son.

I couldn't bear to stay any longer, so I took the sword, the note and my bow and ran. I even took the ship to Elpida to get as far as I could from my village. There I will do whatever it takes to avenge my father.

2. eragon43

I have one question:
    Do you have to change your skin to fit medieval times?

3. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Some spelling and grammar mistakes, but the story looks good.

I have literally no clue xD

4. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

I mean.. I would think?.. :p

But anyhow, nice bio amigo!

5. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

Nice bio. Might be a little short to be approved though.

As has been pointed out, there are a few grammar mistake.

Yes and no. Having skins that match the theme good for roleplaying, however skins do not seem to be enforced. Having a spaceman skin does not fit the setting, and may make it hard for both you and other player to roleplay. I would recommend that If you have a skin that is not necessarily themed (i.e a koala skin/ TF2 character) and do not want to change your skin to something else, then you should try taking your character and giving them themed clothing (I.e a Koala wearing rags or burlap sacks)

QuannTan likes this.
  6. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

Interesting. It feels a little short, but story wise it's alright.
    I really hope so. I'm making a skin just for this server.

7. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Well we would appreciate it, as it would help with role playing.
    @Tomas

8. eragon43

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  9. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

I think it is definitely welcome.
    Having modern skins won't blend in well at all. Use your best judgement.

10. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Yes.
    It was a bit short and there are a few minor mistakes, but nothing major.
    Contact @tcvs to get whitelisted and to get your prototype badge.
    Best of luck!