Intro New and excited!

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Nimonana, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Nimonana

Nimonana Verified Traveler

Hello,

This is an incredible website and forum. Looking forward to building and making new friends. :)

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome!
    Feel free to write up a bio and hopefully you'll be approved.
    Best of luck!

3. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!
    I hope you enjoy it here, as this is a wonderful project to be apart of. Make sure you create a biography so you can join the prototype.

Cheers,
    Saphiria

4. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

Welcome! can't wait to see you in-game tho i think i won't be joining tho ;-;

5. Saphiria

Why not? We would love to have you join!

6. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing you around.

7. Nimonana

Nimonana Verified Traveler

So, I read up on the biography details. And I am stumped, I get the idea but the writers block is too real (the struggle). I'm that kind of person that has so many ideas but can't break it down into one or I think the idea is cliche and might resemble something that's already been done. Help!?!?

8. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

There is no rush. Feel free to get it done in your own time. There is no problem if it's similar to something that's already done, as long as you basically haven't copied their bio word by word. Maybe try asking some other beta testers or other people to help out? You can always post a small bit of your bio and use the feedback given to improve.
    Good luck!

9. Saphiria

Please, take your time, do not over do it. If you want you can post small bits of your bio at a time (like @Alir99 suggestion), and then get feedback from us to help you decide what to type next. I look forward to seeing the biography!

10. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

One way is to think which gameplay appeals to you the most. Some players are interested in the economy, so they write a trader biography. If you like crafting, you might detail the life of a crafter. Players who enjoy the criminal type of life often write about assassinations.

11. GiantLion11

GiantLion11 Citizen

I can verify what @Tomas said. I was interested in the crafting aspects of the server so I decided on a blacksmith character. There's no need to rush into a character, and you should make sure you're happy with how it'll turn out eventually, because you're going to be using them for a long time.

12. Kranot

Kranot Retired Staff Retired Staff

welcome to our community

and I hope you get a kick out of our architectural treats as soon as the new update releases ^^