Politicians Pay

Discussion in 'General' started by Saphiria, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Hey,
    I know this is planned, so I have a question. Will all three politicians take money out of the same "account" of the towns? Because, one if one takes it all because they were the first online. This is especially a big deal because currently only Prefect does anything, so if they get elected they can just get money for free. So maybe the prefect has access to just home sales and death sales, and minister of trade has access to export tax sales, then the war guy has access to whatever he does.

2. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

No, each politician have different bank accounts. The town accounts are split into three. Each gain money from different systems.

3. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

That makes sense. How would the Executive Magistrate gain money?

On last thing, would it be possible to get a post from you that maybe gives a brief outline of the plans for the development team in terms of what they plan on adding every two weeks?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  4. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

I am not sure how the Executive Magistrate currently makes money.

As for updates you might get the occasional notice. The only problem is we don't always know how long it will take for things to be ready for release. However, it has not been decided.