Approved Xavier

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Retiora, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Retiora

Retiora Retired Staff Retired Staff

Full Name: Xavier Panier
    Nickname(s): Xav
    Date of birth: 2379S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: He is moving currently?
    Job: Soldier
    Interests and hobbies: Swords,Bows,Axes and help people
    Religious Belief: Ignarus
    Signature Item (s): A mystery present

Background
    Xavier was always good in his heart but made some bad decisions in his life. When he was younger he had a good life until his dad died. He was 10 years old when that happend. It was the worst thing that ever happend in his life. His dad was the moneymaker of the family without him they had to life on the streets. When they got kicked out of their house Xavier and his mom did some horrible things for money. They killed an old man for some old bread....

The authority found out about it and put his mom in jail. Xavier was 12 when that happend. Xavier was put in an orphanage. He got adopted by a very wealthy and religious family 2 years later. The family where he than grew up with were very hard to him. But they got Xavier on the good path and he wanted to do the same to other people. That is why he decided to join the Army as a soldier and try to get people to the right path.

After awhile in the Mainland he gets bored and wants to move to other places where he can help people. A friend of his named Petra told him about this island. She said that there were much more interesting things and people he can help. He did some research and decided to go there. He asked his family for money to pay the trip to the island. His family decided to pay the trip only if he would still help people as much as he can. Xavier agreed and got a present from his family. When he was on the boat to the island he wanted to open the mystery present but there was a letter on it that said: '' Only when the time is ripe...".

Alir99 likes this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Very nice bio!
    You've decided to become a tester?
    Welcome "back" to the community.
    Message @tcvs to get your prototype badge and server access.
    Best of luck and hope to see you online!

3. Retiora

Retiora Retired Staff Retired Staff

Thanks Alir,

I have decided to become a tester because i got much more free time than i had before.
    I wanted to join the build team or awhile ago but than i had a lot of tests so i decided to not join.
    But now i got vacation and next year i have only tests weeks and not every week tests so i will be much more active on this awesome server and maybe 1 day on the build team again.

I hope to see you on the server!

Alir99 likes this.