Approved Waytago's Character Biography [Finally]

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Waytago, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Waytago

Waytago Verified Traveler

Full Name: Aaron Vanturen
    Nickname(s): N/A
    Date of birth: 2375S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: Elpida, traveling (Different Inns).
    Job: Scientist/Explorer
    Interests and hobbies: Aaron enjoys Alchemy and Exploration.
    Religious Belief: Aaron follows the goddess Marventa.
    Signature Item (s): Aaron's signature items include a small dagger, for protection in his explorer job, and a pair of goggles for his job as a scientist.

Aaron's childhood
    Aaron Vanturen was born in the mainland, under the Vanturen family. This family was not a wealthy one, but they all went into many different occupations. Some were Explorers, some were Scientists. Others became Soldiers, and one man even became royalty, working his way up from rags to riches.

As he grew older, he heard tales of a place called Elpida, and eventually it became his dream to live there one day. He worked days after days to get enough money to reach this place, and finally, his dream became reality. He told himself this would be the beginning of a new journey.

Aaron's Hobbies
    Aaron enjoys both Alchemy and Exploration. Alchemy is his favorite subject when it comes to Science, so it was what he found most fun to do, and it would eventually benefit him in the future as well! When it comes to exploring, Aaron blames this on the fact that humans are curious. He knows humans naturally want to explore and find out what's out there.

Aaron's decision to go to Elpida.
    Aaron had decided to go to Elpida quite early in his childhood. At the age of around six years old, he overheard his parents talking about the subject, as his father was quite the explorer. He asked his father about the land, and he was told it was a land full of people. He also told it contained beautiful towns and a very large amount of wealthy citizens, meaning there was a lot of money in the land.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Yes! A fellow scientist at last!

Waytago likes this.
  3. Waytago

I was also thinking Historian, as I am part of the Lore Team, and it just made sense to me. Glad I chose scientist though! :)

4. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

You could become an archaeologist, that's history combined with a little bit of science.
    Or just do both and totally pull of being a professor historian!

EDIT: Even though technically it should pass, your bio is a little short :I

5. Waytago

True, but I like the idea of just a plain scientist.

6. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Of all the people you'd know best what would be the best option. :)

7. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Nice bio =)
    Message @tcvs to get server access.
    Good luck!