Approved Voletta Sorabella's Biograhpy

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Ancestralsword, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Ancestralsword

Ancestralsword Verified Traveler

Username: Ancestralsword6
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Ancestralsword
    Full Name: Voletta Sorabella
    Nickname(s): V
    Date of birth: 1st of December 2387S
    Place of birth: Mainland in my family home
    Job: Baker
    Interests and hobbies: Baking, reading, alchemy, animals
    Religious Belief: [Religious beliefs of the character]: Metus, God of the Sun and Aestheria, Goddess of Beauty
    Signature Item (s): My Father's sword with the name Fey scripted on it

Background
    My family has always been bakers. It has been in our family for generations (although more of a fan of alchemy myself), I too was a baker at my parents shop for most of my life. But the life of a baker is not one of adventure obviously, and the outside world was calling my name begging to be explored. Any time I could escape from the monotonous work of the bakery, I would run, hunt and practice my alchemy, do anything my body sang for me to do. The family never approved of my adventures, except my mother, my father believed that I had to stay home and continue the family business with my mother; Father was most upset with my "distractions", as he called them. Of course, I wouldn't listen... Not until the worst would happen.

Father was not well after a short-lived battle that had occurred that he fought in. My ventures had gotten longer and more drawn out over time; I was rarely home, so I was completely unaware of what had happened. After weeks in the wild, I came home, wanting to feel the embrace of a soft bed and to see my family once more. The house seemed somehow dark and empty, despite the burning candles. The soft sound of sobbing emanated from my parents' room. Dropping everything, I ran to see what was happening. Father was near to death, Mother was holding his hand to her chest, weeping openly. I kneeled beside the bed, tears welling in my eyes as well. "Glad you could finally join us..." He coughed out. "Didn't think we'd see you again." I kissed his forehead and we said our goodbyes. My will to stay at Mainland died along with my Father that day.

So after I stayed for a while to comfort my mother and get things in order, I also found out from my mother that my Father left his sword called Fey, to me. After gathering my barrings I decided to make my way out to Elpida and start anew and get my mind off things. I hope to start my bakery in honor of my father, but I still will do alchemy on the side as it's my true passion.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hiya!

A nice bio you've written here. Before i can approve it, can you add a full date of birth for your character? Also your signature items needs to be changed as we can only accept objects and not living creatures.

Let me know when you've changed it!

3. Ancestralsword

Ancestralsword Verified Traveler

Hey!

I've added a birthday and changed my signature item sorry about that by the way.

Alir99 likes this.
  4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your bio is now approved :D

Ancestralsword likes this.