Release date?

Discussion in 'Help' started by nidoranz, Mar 28, 2016.

1. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

Well,i'm just too excited as i am playing on this server for the first time,i wanna ask when is the release date

#hype

2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

The current plan is to release when key plugins are ready to allow for long term gameplay and when 1.9 is integrated into the main Prototype server. We will release with everything that was in Prototype 1, as well as with new plugins, including extended NPC shops, dungeons, improved combat, reputation, requisition imports, and visible stats. We will also have new content: items and weapons, crafting disciplines, NPC dialogues and NPCs, lots of new mobs, several populated dungeons, export requisitions, player houses and town buildings. We are also constantly working on NPCs - some of the improvements may make it into prototype 2 (town NPC combat, NPC crafting). Prototype 2 will also mark the start of our events. We are already working on events for the full release - these will be story driven and very in depth. We are adding a rewards system that will start in Prototype 2 and run up until full release, which will reward event participation and players who help us test. More information on the rewards program will be available soon. We will update y'all with more info on the release as we get closer to it!

3. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

It's hard to give an exact estimate at this stage. Beginning of May is the best estimate at the moment (may be sooner, may be later).

A few key features are still in the works - NPC combat and dungeons being the main goals on the horizon. Once we have those in, we can start thinking about releasing the next prototype. Once we start setting up for a release, it takes around 2 weeks.

There are some unplanned features that will be in Prototype 2. We have a new music/sound plugin finished. Alchemy may also make it into the prototype, as well as new harvesting mechanics.

4. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

finally,its almost here... i've been waiting since i registered thanks for replying