Plots Page - Suggestions/Fixes

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Saphiria, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Hey,
    Here are a few things I found that I think should be changed, added, or fixed:
    • In the Plots wiki page I suggest you give images of each plot, inside and out.
    • "Large Plot (?x?): Not currently available" -- The size is 55x55 (Source: Tomas).
    • Also, maybe talk about the 7x7 decorative plot & mention that what plots are purchasable by players, the prices, etc depends on the Prefect.
    • Isn't this the same thing? (Not positive).
      • Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 5.02.00 PM.png
      • Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 5.01.51 PM.png
    Thanks so much for all the work you put into the wiki & server!

Cheers,

2. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

The pictures have already been taken, but there's some issues with getting them uploaded on to the wiki. I'll get that in ASAP.

It's just not an available entity so I'm not going to share any additional information about it.

I'll add a section about 7x7 housing. As we add in features, we'll add pricing, etc. You should be able to see the layout of current purchasable housing (not town buildings, as those aren't available yet) at the bottom of the page - and to reiterate myself, I will add pictures ASAP!

It's different because the Plots system is divided into two aspects, Housing and Town buildings. The distinction is that the Prefect purchases the Town buildings which are general use and players purchase their houses. As the wiki grows with information, I'll likely move the information in the Plots page into separate sub-pages.