PepsiKnight's Beta-Testing Application

Discussion in 'Application' started by PepsiKnight, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepsiKnight

PepsiKnight Citizen

Beta Testing Application

Name: Omar Saeed.

Minecraft IGN: PepsiKnight.

Why you are interested in our project: Well, I deeply love MMORPG games, and live to level up skills in games, so to see an MMORPG server in Minecraft that looks as professional as yours is extremely exciting for me since I've been on so many failed ones.
    I've also been looking at all the various custom plugins your website has mentioned, and cannot wait to play and use them! Specifically the real-time trade market one and the politics one!

Optional comments: I may try to apply for a rank like a 'wiki-editor' or a 'helper' on the server once everything is set-up and comfortable, thus helping to aid the server in any way I can.
    I'm also willing to do any menial tasks if it ensures that the server will benefit from it.

Link to forums account: I'm not sure whether this is what you meant... but:
    http://www.minecraftfrontiers.com/members/pepsiknight.19/

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and decide whether to deny or accept my application, and wish me luck on being accepted! :)
    -PepsiKnight

2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Thanks so much for applying to be a Beta Tester! We are reviewing your application as I speak.

3. PepsiKnight

PepsiKnight Citizen

Thank you! :) Glad to hear whatever outcome you decide.

4. Saphiria

Are you willing to leave your other two MMO projects?

5. PepsiKnight

PepsiKnight Citizen

6. Saphiria

I think you just helped me decide to accept you or not. Ill get back to you soon.

7. PepsiKnight

PepsiKnight Citizen

Thank you! Besides, they're not active at all anymore, so I doubt they'll even start :l :)

8. Saphiria

No problem. :)

9. Saphiria

Application On Hold

Your application is on hold until @Tomas decides if we should accept you. The fact that you are on two other projects isn't making me feel good.

10. PepsiKnight

PepsiKnight Citizen

I understand completely, however, if there's anything I can do to prove myself in any shape or form, please just tell me and I'll do so.
    Also :l turns out I was removed (along with a huge number of inactive players) from one of those projects, along with the other project practically being dead. ((I can provide screenshots if you would like on skype))

11. Saphiria

Application Accepted

Please follow the instructions here, and make your personal Report Thread. When @Tomas gets online you may be removed, but for now, act as if you were approved by everyone. Just that one thing makes me want to be sure. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.