Intro New and Intrigued

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by dieuraskel, Apr 1, 2016.

1. dieuraskel

dieuraskel Verified Traveler

Hey guys, I'm dieuraskel. I found this server though a google search, and became extremely interested when I heard about the hole "Living Server" ideal. Honestly, this is an idea I haven't really seen much of, and it has drawn my attention. I can't wait for Prototype Phase 2 to launch so I can see this awesome magic first-hand. :D

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome!
    Thanks for your interest in Frontiers. Before I joined, I hadn't really heard of this idea either, but I thought it would be a difference from the normal servers that are available. Phase 2 will be online very soon.
    Hope to see you there.

dieuraskel likes this.
  3. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to this community! I hope you enjoy it here. I am very excited for this next release, I think the building alone will blow your mind. Well, welcome, and if you need any help just ask.

4. GiantLion11

GiantLion11 Citizen

Welcome! I'm a bit new to the community as well, so you're going to be going through the same processes as I. Hopefully we can play soon once Phase 2 is active.

5. Kranot

Kranot Retired Staff Retired Staff

glad you are excited about our efforts ^^ looking forward to sseing you roam our builds and landscapes =D