Moore bugs and suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by eragon43, Dec 26, 2019.

1. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

When you die with armour on it seems to duplicate it. One set remains in the armour slots and the other set gets put in your inventory. Though after some time they do seem to dissapear again. This only happened once though, no idea how it happened.

Crafting with water buckets gives you 2 buckets back, one simple bucket and one vanilla bucket. This only happens when yo do it in a special way. If you craft something with a bucket of water and you shift click to craft then a vanilla bucket reamains in the crafting table and a simple bucket gets put in your inventory.

Is it possibe to add the crafting tiers to the portal website?

I think fine splitting axes shouldn't have durability, otherwise they're a complete waste of time to make as they provide the same yield as trusty axes and as far as i know have no other use in crafting.

A way to repair tools

We really need a way to implement shopkeeping. Maybe you could hire an npc or a stall? Organizing trade right now is difficult.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. org36

org36 Citizen Ambassador

I believe the water bucket bug occurs if you have more than one of an item in the crafting grid.

i.e. For plain dough, water bucket in middle + 32 sacks of flour on both sides will result in an extra vanilla bucket being produced. If there's only one sack of flour in each slot, it doesn't occur.

3. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Yes, what org said