Approved Leon - Character Introduction. Bravery | Innovation | Brilliance

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Rocket, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Rocket

Rocket Verified Traveler

Characters name:
    Leon Aristois

Male

Place of Birth
    Paradyn

DOB:
    2369S

Current Residence
    Elpida

Life On the Mainland
    I was born into a poor family living on the island-city known as Paradyn. We fled Paradyn and set out in search of the Mainland due to persecution for our beliefs, or rather lack thereof. We were an atheistic family and were looked down on by many of the islands inhabitants. When the government heard of our atheism, they tried to forcefully convert us to their states religion. However, we did not budge so the began to suffocate us financially. My parents were fired from their jobs and we were taxed heavily.

When we arrived to the Mainland, we were accepted by everyone. It was wonderful and the family flourished. Both of my parents were once again employed and I was receiving an education. Around this time I discovered my three passions in life. trading, strategic analysis, and innovation. I loved to trade with other people. One time I even worked my way up from five Polus to a ream of paper, ink, and a pen to write with. Furthermore, my friends would never enjoy playing strategy games with me due to my prowess when it came to coming up with and implementing strategies that would always beat them. No matter how hard they tried. One of the most peculiar things that happened to me in the time I spent on Mainland was I met a monkey. A very special monkey. We bonded quickly and he is "pet" but also best friend. He comes everywhere with me, and when I travel, he perches on my shoulder. While in Mainland, I had the unique opportunity to be apprenticed to the militaries general / commander.

Although,
    My family was flourishing on Mainland, and I was doing quite well myself, I felt restricted. There weren't many opportunities on this island. I decided that moving to Elpida would be the best decision for my future. Bringing with me the skills and knowledge (and monkey) that I have acquired through trading and working with a high ranking military official I hope to make a name for myself in Elpida, to leave a legacy and make a difference.

Signature Item(s)
    The two things that you will always see me with is a notebook and a monkey on my shoulder. My notebook contains all of my thoughts and notes that I take from observations and new experiences. My monkey (whos name is Aerius) always sits on my left shoulder wherever I go.

God(s)
    I do not believe in any gods. I believe that man receives his strength from within. However, if I had to choose a god that I most associated with or could relate to, that god would be Ignarus.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  2. Rocket

Rocket Verified Traveler

@Alir99 Would you mind confirming if my bio is approved or not please? Looks like I have the verified traveller user group so it seems like I was.

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Absolutely.

I apologise for the wait as I have been at work today. I’ll get to it in the next couple of hours hopefully!

4. Alir99

Once again apologies regarding the wait!
    Your bio was enjoyable to read. If you would add a date of birth and age to your character, then I will be able to approve it.

Good luck!

Rocket likes this.
  5. Rocket

Rocket Verified Traveler

Done.

6. Alir99

Thank you!

Rocket likes this.