Approved Kiro T. Itsuka - Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by DrLeox, May 1, 2016.

1. DrLeox

DrLeox Verified Traveler

-General Information-

Full Name
    : Kiro T. Itsuka
    Nickname(s): DrLeox
    Date of birth: September 27, 2381S
    Place of birth: A small Village near to the forest of Mainland
    Current residence: In a small house on Elpida
    Job: Contracted Thief
    Interests and hobbies: Reading ancient books, Watching the skies at night, Be Alone, Explore mountains
    Religious Belief: Phaedron
    Signature Item (s): jewelry necklace of his sister, who dies, killed by a soldier of Mainland

-BACKGROUND-
    2381S Year, Kiro A. Itsuka, was born in a small village near to a forest, Kiro was a quiet and normal guy, he had a dream: to be an official soldier MainLand, So He spent his childhood working hard to be a soldier, every day practicing and training the night, waiting for the day of the recruit, Kiro knew that would have a sister and this forced him to not be able to attend on that day, because his family are just her mother and he, the father had abandoned them at the beginning of the year 2381S when he knew that her mother was pregnant. Because of all this, Kiro passed +4 years of his life (having now 20 years old) to create Mian (his sister), the link between Kiro and Mian were very strong, they slept together, they ate together, They went to the market together, a true meaning of a brother and sister relationship. But with the arrival of the recruit for soldier, Kiro had to say "goodbye" to his beloved sister. On the day of the recruit, with much suffering, Kiro said nothing to her and deceived her by saying that he would go to a friend's house playing some games, but Mian realized a lot and without preventing him from getting away and with a smile she said that she would be waiting for him.

Since then, it passed +3 years (with 23 years), Kiro had managed to hold its Mainland soldier dream and spent his time taking care of the kingdom and had new friends to trust on, however Kiro also created enemies by which they did everything to let him down and feel obliged to resign, but Kiro did not care for them any time and always continued his work.
    But one day, he was informed that he was having an attack in a small village near an abandoned forest, it was told to all soldiers to attend to go to the village and protect the villagers, only Kiro not was present, many of them were amazed about the fact that is not present, because the soldiers had been realized that the village in which they spoke was the same village where Kiro was born. But the truth is that Kiro was already on his way to the village path, he was in panic, trembling all over the body imagining his beloved mother and sister being killed.
    When he reached the village, the first view that he had was a big and bright fire highlighting the village houses, burning everything that was wood, screaming and crying could be heard. Kiro went straight to his old home, desperate he didn't find anyone, he had no sign of life in that house which was already being all burned, but out of curiosity, he looked into the forest and saw a person and a little girl being abducted, and that was because it was Mian sister, Without realizing things, Kiro ran into the forest, screaming the name of her sister,it passed 5 minutes as he walked to the forest, he was faced with a basement that was circled by trees, it was open and looked abandoned, without options, Kiro decided to investigate the cave without fear, Kiro found a soldier who was punching a girl, He could see a death body next to them, that everything was a scenario of torture and people were nothing more than is family and Grifton a soldier who has been from the first day of recruit of Kiro hating him, angry and not knowing why, Kiro asked why all of this and Grifton confessed that he never liked him and stole his merit and now he's having revenge, Kiro attacked Grifton without thinking twice, the two fought strong and ugly, Mian stuck in a chair tried to break the chair but without success fell. Without realizing anything Kiro grabs a rock attacks Grifton and he passed out for minutes, shocked by his act thinking he was dead, Kiro use a rock to cut the ropes that were tied to Mian. Walking to the output, Grifton wakes up and grabed a rock and throws it to them, Kiro saw Mian falling down with blood in her head, Kiro returned back and saw Grifton smilling, with no reaction to the scenario Kiro started to merely beat Grifton to death. After that, his sister took his collar off and leave of his beloved brother asking to stay with her necklace and she closed her eyes and dies, Kiro stood beside her deceased sister for two hours after all the event ...

Tragical, was passed one year and Kiro had abandoned his post as a soldier because of the trauma that had happened, no money at the time, life was dedicated to rob people, he was hired to be thief in Elpida, where there was the best treasures of the world. Kiro saved money and he decide go to Elpida, he bought a cheap and small house, which he only goes ther when its rainning or at night because in warmer weather, he runs his life stealing from the rich with no dreams and family anymore...

(PS: i never wrote a biography so take it easy on me :C and thanks for reading)

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome.
    Descriptive bio, which is good.
    However your bio is a bit confusing at parts. You say he has a sister and their link was between brothers. I'm a bit confused at that part.
    Also we don't have guns in the period of time where the server is set, so when the big fight at the end happens, change that to another weapon.
    Good luck.

3. DrLeox

DrLeox Verified Traveler

Hello, Thanks for see my bio!
    I edited the part of Kiro and her sister problem, i used the wrong words for that, i edited to : (the true meaning of "Brothers") it's more correct like that
    And the gun i edited to a simple rock adding a few details to make it more clean and not confuse.
    All the changes i make it i put on bold to make it easy to understand the changes

Thanks for your time,
    DrLeox

Alir99 likes this.
  4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thanks for the cooperation.
    Contact @tcvs for your badge and access to the server.
    Best of luck!

5. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Wonderful bio! I love it so much!

6. DrLeox

DrLeox Verified Traveler

Thank you !! : D

7. Xalveris

Xalveris Known Citizen

Welcome to the Manecreft Frenteres commoonitty! Random bolded parts annoy me, but that's just a personal thing, the bio itself is good.

DrLeox likes this.