Getting a Youtuber

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Unstaqble, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Unstaqble

Unstaqble Verified Traveler

2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Yes, we have plans for doing this and many other things in the future. But, at this current time we are waiting till the public release to get a youtuber.

Thanks,
    Saphiria

3. Xalveris

Xalveris Known Citizen

Speaking of YouTube, I am still planning on officially starting my own channel when the server releases. I had originally planned to start it when "beta" opened, but due to the lack of content and other personal reasons it didn't happen. I am in no way blaming anyone on the team for lack of content; I just thought there would be more to start with, and what was there still showed great promise for the future.

Till next time,
    Xal

P.S. Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a long time, no I'm not dead, and I do still check the forums.

4. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

First off, welcome back! I love to see people posting more.

We have been working very hard to add more content, and let me just say, it is amazing. The build quality alone is way better since we got @Isaiah again. I hope Phase 2 will be more suitable for your videos, and if you need any help just ask.

5. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Nice to see you around. :)

The next phase of beta will hopefully have a lot more to do - we will be adding new combat, dungeons, new crafting disciplines, NPC shops, reputation and regular events. It is hard to judge how much content is "enough" for the game to be fun in the long term. This first beta was all about making sure our plugins even work with each other in a live setting (we didn't focus on content that much). I have a good feeling about what's coming though, there might be enough content to justify playing regularly.

Since we will be running regular events, you might enjoy streaming those - they have very clear objectives (introduction, event, ending), so there will definitely be enough content. It might be the perfect opportunity to start making videos.

Alir99 likes this.
  6. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

The events will be perfect for streaming and recording. Especially if several people record from different perspectives, it will give a nice presentation of the event as a whole.
    Looking forward to seeing all of the recordings :)